Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: ILLEGALS Want Hospitals to be “SAFE ZONEâ€

…

Why did they act so aggressive? Was it necessary for them to take the action that they took against this woman? Was she really a threat to public safety, as they have claimed? … [She] simply presented a document that has been presented for 20 or 30 years without any cause, without any problems. And if we’re to look at most companies,

Is he saying that this woman has used the same stolen SSN for the past 20-30 years?

I know the damage caused by a mere 5 years of someone using my husband's stolen information......what in the hell kind of damage has this woman wrought over the span of 20-30 years?

She belongs locked up UNDER the jail for this kind of fraud

And, incidently, I could care less what "most comapnies" do or would do. The hospital didn't do it, choosing instead to do the RIGHT thing and contact the authorities as ALL of us are expected to do when we are aware of a crime being committed.

Stuff it Quintanilla.

[b]Are hospitals in a class by themselves regarding immigrants?

Hospitals are safe zones. She was applying at a Luby’s restaurant inside a hospital. … This is a dysfunctional policy that needs to be uniform, fair and equitable. It can’t be disparate. It can’t be where one hospital says “yesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So essentially Quintanilla is asking that hospitals become safe zones for hispanic CRIMINALS?!?!?!

I believe I read somewhere (trying to find the article) that the TRUE owner of that stolen SS number called the cops on this one. Not sure if this is the same story.

An illegal using stolen ID went for a job, the owner of the stolen ID had been notified that she owed beaucoup back taxes on jobs she never had. She called the employer and cops, it was decided the thief would be called back in for an interview. When she showed up, she was arrested. That's when it was discovered that she was an illegal alien and she WAS using a STOLEN SS number. She had collected workmen's comp, unemployment, gotten several loans, etc. This was a FRAUD case. She didn't just use a fake ID to get a job, she used it to defraud the true holder of that card AND the government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12