Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I enjoyed reading your account -you are a fine writer. I feel you are right about America not tolerating these issues anymore.

Shameless plug; we are having an immigration conference July 14th in Waukegan, Illinois -less then an hour from Chicago. There will be more information next week about tickets -but here is what I know so far.

Tonight our local radio guy/who was in DC recently announced his conference. It will be July 14th from 11 to 6. He's got a great line-up. The movie Border will be shown. The guy who filmed it will be there to talk about it and answer questions. Also;

Rosanna Pulido/You don't speak for me
    Ted Hayes/Activist
    Susan Tully/Fair
    Ramos's father-in-law and wife
    Sheriff Pendergaf (sp?) is hopeful to come

And check this out William Gheen will speak. When I get a press release and ticket information let's spread the word. Our radio guy needs to fill 400 seats. I don't think it will be a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi!

notalka , I wanted to welcome you also. My DH is from your area and it is such pretty country.I would have gone to your rally in a minute if it were not so far.It was really good to hear that it turned out so well and another one is planned also !
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Welcome to Alipac!! We'll appreciate your contribution to this great community
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12