Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Total scare tactic

Quote Originally Posted by SeargentD
    I live in Virgina, and I took a drive to Warner's office last week why they were on "recess". Let me tell you, his office was flooded with people angry about this bill. I can only imagine it was worse in areas like Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, where the illegal issue is beyond a "problem".

Keep up the pressure. That's the advice one staffer who supports our cause told me. They are counting us to get sick of this, figuring we'll be get frustrated by news stories like these and give up.
    Thanx! for making my heart SING TODAY

I hope he needs a case of malox & some suppositories this week!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've called my Senators and am sending out my generic fax to others.

But the thing I enjoyed the most was calling my Rep and asking to start Impeachment of Bush.

Sean Hannity is (6/4) slamming the amnesty bill, will have Newt on his show later on. Said we have to defeat this, said this is NOT a fait accompli and that the Senators got an earful from constituents when they were home this weekend, noted how Cornyn and Hutchison have problems with the bill. (thinks that Isakson and chambliss can be persuaded?). He also noted how the pols are trying to create "pressure" to ram this through, and that amnesty is NOT the only option -- rather we have to secure the border, build the fence, hire more border agents.

I've never been a big fan of his, but I respect him ALOT more now that he is taking the sane, logical course and opposing the Senate amnesty bill.

So I agree, the report on the alleged "momentum" is disinformation, and the WaPo simply (lazily) repeated the pro-amnesty senators talking points. You probably read the Washington Times report on the state GOP parties raising good money OPPOSING the Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill, and the New York Times front page story that documents an intense grass roots GOP rebellion across the country. BUT we have powerful forces against us, we're in dangerous territory and CAN"T LET UP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

more Hannity from 6/4:

"Washington DC has never heard such a loud tidal wave of opposition" in regards to the amnesty bill.

-"most Americans want border security first." (i believe he quoted from the Rasmussen poll)

-pols "completely out of touch" with conservatives and Americans on amnesty.

-noted that "it's NOT over," if this is stopped it will be because of conservative voices

-noted how Romney is surging in key states because of his opposition to the amnesty bil

-Newt Gingrich said how wrong Chertoff is when he (Chertoff) says we "have to bow to reality" (and give amnesty) Newt said this is WRONG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12