Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immig Enthusiasts Are Coming! McCain,Kennedy Launch Offensiv

http://www.vdare.com/collins/050521_enthusiasts.htm

May 21, 2005

The Immigration Enthusiasts Are Coming! McCain, Kennedy Launch

Spring Offensive
    By Donald A. Collins

[Recently by Don Collins: Justice Smith vs. Common Sense (And U.S. Senate!) On Illegal Alien Drivers Licenses]

The battle for real immigration reform is now truly joined.

The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 was introduced on Thursday, May 12th by Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Ted Kennedy (D-MA).

Although Senators McCain and Kennedy adamantly deny that S. 1033 is an amnesty for illegal aliens, it clearly spells out a path to residency for illegal aliensâ€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Immig Enthusiasts Are Coming! McCain,Kennedy Launch Offe

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Second, while President Bush has just signed the REAL ID Act as part of the Iraqi war payment bill, his action was not an act of heroism, but more of convenience born of desperation.

It is a positive step, albeit only a beginning, but perhaps the first major immigration reform since 1986.
    RealID will accomplish nothing except impinge upon citizens liberties. Bush would never have signed it if he thought it would actually accomplish anything towards stemming the flow of illegals. But it does seem to convince SOME of our ranks that "Hey, Bush is doing something to help our cause"...wake up and smell the BS.

After reading this I got the desire to send my senators another letter:

rough draft:

On Thursday May 12,2005, McCain and Kennedy introduced "The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005".
    It is disappointing that these two who are suppose to be representing their citizens don't pay attention to what we are saying.
    Perhaps if we the citizen could figure out a way to make it mandatory for our Representatives in Washington DC to watch Lou Dobbs nightly. But it would require them to listen and understand what over 80% of real Americans are saying. It is very apparent that a lot of our Representatives are not listing to the citizen only to those who use and profit from the slave labor coming across our unsecured border. But there is hope for I feel we the real Americans will rectify this problem come election. After all 80% (and growing) are tired of this illegal invasion.
    There needs to be some understanding about this false information of "jobs Americans will not do". Real Americans are not afraid of hard work they only ask to be paid a fair price for a fair days work. Give Real Americans a chance at "The American Dream" before farming it out to illegal invaders.
    I do hope that you are more in tune to the needs and desires of those of us you represent and will vote against this open border give a way of America.
    Thank you for your hard work and love of America. If I can be of any assistance to you please fell free to contact me.

Sincerly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]S. 1033 would also require the federal government to reimburse states for the cost of providing emergency health care to H-5A and H-5B workersâ€â€
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

[quote="dataman"][quote]S. 1033 would also require the federal government to reimburse states for the cost of providing emergency health care to H-5A and H-5B workersâ€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="dataman"][quote]S. 1033 would also require the federal government to reimburse states for the cost of providing emergency health care to H-5A and H-5B workersâ€â€
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Re: Immig Enthusiasts Are Coming! McCain,Kennedy Launch Offe

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Second, while President Bush has just signed the REAL ID Act as part of the Iraqi war payment bill, his action was not an act of heroism, but more of convenience born of desperation.

It is a positive step, albeit only a beginning, but perhaps the first major immigration reform since 1986.
    RealID will accomplish nothing except impinge upon citizens liberties. Bush would never have signed it if he thought it would actually accomplish anything towards stemming the flow of illegals. But it does seem to convince SOME of our ranks that "Hey, Bush is doing something to help our cause"...wake up and smell the BS.
    If the Real ID was supposed to stop the illegals, then why do they want legislation to give them amnesty? Any Real ID supporters want to tell me becuse I dont see the logic in it?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

As we have said all along NO AMNESTY.

s 1033

[quote="Sixx"][quote="dataman"][quote]S. 1033 would also require the federal government to reimburse states for the cost of providing emergency health care to H-5A and H-5B workersâ€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn