Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe that goverment employees in the U.S. job field are censored when speaking up about the illegal immigration invasion. Does anyone else feel the same way?
    Sure they are. Their taxes are supporting illegals just like everybody else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AGENDA 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGENDA 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT ALL FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just had to enroll my kids in another school and I will be watching very closely what goes on as all caring parents should. President Bush's no child left behind program is just another piece of the puzzle. He knew that he was going to let all the illegals over so he comes up with this no child left behind to accomodate the illegal, non english speaking children to be able to pass! This is all part of the globalist BS! Our kids suffer educationally so that he can further his one world government agenda. Government is taking away the rights of the parents at every turn. Yeah, there are some really screwed up parents out there, but that is the minority.

I heard a story today ( did not get to hear all of it) about a I think the father that had sexually abused his 7 year old daughter repeatedly and the judge gave him something like 60 days! I know that it was in Vermont.

I will try and find the article. The point here is, our children are being not only victimized by the sick freaks, but the justice system is condoning it!

I will say this. If anyone sexually abuses my children, they had better pray that the law gets to them before I do, because I promise you, they will not live to see another day!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12