Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NYT

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm certain the citizens of GA will really appreciate the NYT telling them they should not pass this bill because they are in the South and once owned slaves.

W
    From the 1630s to the 1650s, the WIC "was unquestionably the dominant European slave trader in Africa."[2] In 1644 alone, it bought 6,900 captives on the African coast. Most of these went to the company's colonies in the West Indies, but from its stations in Angola, the company imported slaves to New Netherland to clear the forests, lay roads, build houses and public buildings, and grow food. It was company-owned slave labor that laid the foundations of modern New York, built its fortifications, and made agriculture flourish in the colony so that later white immigrants had an incentive to turn from fur trapping to farming.Not to mention the huge number of blacks that are "Retiring" to the SOUTH.

Doesn't sound like there's been that much change when you compare what you said about the "WIC" and those who hire illegals and out source our jobs.

It is the New York Times!!!!
    The Irish and Africans didn't have the Department of Human Services to give them everything so that they could work for cash and get everyone else to pay their frieght.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

luck of the Irish

Hillary Clinton weighed in today with her opinion on immigration reform. She said that enforcing existing immigration laws would put us in jeopardy of becoming a police state. She also noted the parallel between the Irish and Illegals. Evidently she reads the New York Times.
    We need a third party.

New York Times is way to liberal for my taste!!!!!!!! We are losing our Country and everyone is sitting on there hands and doing nothing! Please, everyone must wake up or our children will not have an America as we have had!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop the employers of the illegals and they will go home and also quit coming. Easy Solution, don't you think?

Employers

I agree about cracking down on employers. I find it odd that we will discuss a 2 billion dollar fence( which I'm for) but we can't consider a tamper proof Social Security card. We'd still have anchor babies and Illegals working for cash and using emergency rooms for primary care treatment, but it would be a start.
    Don't see anything on the horizon because Bush is a wash out and even though it's still early the Next election may well be McCain vs Hilllary. What a disaster. Two red faced angry people who never saw a future constituent they didn't like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12