Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrant rights advocate e-mails unflattering picture...

Not a smart move.

Immigrant rights advocate e-mails unflattering picture of sheriff

Associated Press - August 15, 2007 9:54 PM ET

PHOENIX (AP) - A picture of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit, holding a noose with a Hispanic man in the background, is stirring controversy.

The picture was distributed to media organizations today by immigrant rights advocate Elias Bermudez.

Bermudez says he didn't create the picture, but he e-mailed it out.

Arpaio is upset about the picture.

He tells KTAR Radio they're "placing me and my wife in danger."

Arpaio says it won't stop him from doing his job.

Another person who received the e-mail was Bill Strauss of the Anti-Defamation League.

Strauss says the picture doesn't further the cause of immigrant rights.

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=6938828&nav=HMO6
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They should be aware of Photoshop they could have as easily put Joe Arpaio's face on a burro.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It doesn't matter if every person in America is a racsit or a bigot and they want the illegal aliens out becuase the Americans are right and the law supports their position, regardless of their personal motivation. Unlike the illegal aliens and their supporters which are nothing but wrong and breaking the law.

Illegal aliens are criminals and their supporters are wrong.

If you ain't legal, then leave.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigrant rights advocate e-mails unflattering picture of sheriff
    Another typical lazy, sloppy story on immigration from the Associated Press. I am so sick of their biased reporting. For the 1000th time, these people are NOT "immigration rights" advocates. Rather, they are ILLEGAL ALIEN advocates.

WE are the "immigration rights" advocates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doctored Arpaio photo tied to immigrant rights activist
    Staff Reports
    The Arizona Republic
    Aug. 15, 2007 10:13 PM

A Latino rights activist has been called to question for distributing by email a doctored photo of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Ku Klux Klan garb pulling a noose towards a man in a sombrero and serape.

Elias Bermudez of Immigrants Without Borders said that in hindsight it was “poor tasteâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“The more they go after me, the more I'm going to lock up the illegals".!

GO JOE !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Caught Acting Badly!

Elias Bermudez, Illegal Alien Supporter

Okay.. maybe anti-illegal immigrant supporters should start emailing graphic photos of VICTIMS of illegal immigrants to all these "rights groups" and media..

Actually, I think my idea is a good one.

Email photos of the vicitims of illegal immigrants.... lets see if this makes headlines.

I am from Maricopa County in Arizona and moved to Georgia some years ago, and i know Joe Arpaio in person. He's a good man and always looked out for us and i can tell you one for sure, there going to wish now they had never done that. He will be on them like stink on S*** with anything and everything the law will allow him. Get em Joe.

You illegals just screwed yourselves.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

It sounds very much like Sheriff Joe has gotten their attention. I'm sure he would say he has thereby achieved a goal. With those broad shoulders and the support of millions, I don't worry about their racist and ill-advised picture causing a change in his actions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast