Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Her husband is a US citizen, she is the illegal alien. Her husband would go back with her and she can take care of him there just as well, in addition to having help from his family. SHE refuses to go and actually let him go back without her. I say deport her now. She does not belong here. He can either go or stay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Madera Woman to Report to Immigration Wednesday

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 11:21 PM PDT

By: Norma Yuriar and Kyra Jenkins

Lucila Huerta will have to turn herself in to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau (ICE) in Bakersfield on Wednesday at 10am.

However, her attorney says Mrs. Huerta will not be sent back to Mexico.

"We have just recently, Tuesday afternoon, been informed by ICE Officer Stevens out of Bakersfield that Mrs. Huerta does have to report Wednesday to their offices, but will not deport her," said Camille Cook, an Immigration Attorney representing Huerta.

Cook says she is filing what's called a "stay of deportation," to keep Mrs. Huerta in the country a little longer.

Lucila Huerta's husband, Guadalupe, is a U.S. citizen suffering from the lung infection called Valley Fever. He is paralyzed and requires round the clock assistance. The couple has lived in a one-bedroom apartment in Madera for the past two years.

Lydia Aguirre, with the Home Health Agency of Madera Community Hospital, says she has seen vast improvements in Mr. Huerta's health under his wife's care.

"He's in a secure place next to his wife. The love they have for each other is so strong that if you take that away and you will end up killing him," said Aguirre.

"I have to go on Wednesday," said Mrs. Huerta. "I'm the only one that can speak up for myself. My husband can't help me."

The Madera woman is facing deportation after breaking the law in 1999. Immigration officials say Mrs. Huerta was caught crossing the U.S., Mexican border illegally and can not apply for a green card.

Mrs. Huerta hopes the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau will let her stay in the country for at least two more years, that's how long doctors have given her husband to live.

"I want to be with him if he passes away," said Mrs. Huerta.

"I would like to go with my wife, but I can't," said Mr. Huerta in response to his wife's appointment on Wednesday. "I pray everything will go well tomorrow and she will come back to me."

A spokesperson for ICE tells KMPH News that they are reviewing Mrs. Huerta's request for deferred action, but they have not made a final decision. Lori Haley says ICE is looking at all aspects of the case, including the fact that Mrs. Huerta entered the country illegally.

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=9179663
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"He's in a secure place next to his wife. The love they have for each other is so strong that if you take that away and you will end up killing him," said Aguirre.
    Im gonna need to restring my violin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COST? How about the HUMAN COST for United States Citizens to continue to allow ILLEGALS to invade our country?

Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchors being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS while socializing the "benefits" for their ILLEGALS on the back of United States Citizens, thanks to Bush, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!!

The following link tells the story of a Houston Police Officer who was murdered by an ILLEGAL who did not want to be DEPORTED AGAIN! The ILLEGAL EMPLOYER paid for the ILLEGAL to return to the United States after he had been deported at least once before while working for the same ILLEGAL EMPLOYER!

The question should be is the "cheap labor" worth the murders of United States Citizens to the Chamber of Commerce and other Elitist Special Interest Groups.

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/200 ... ge-no.html

The husband is an American citizen, but obviously does not work, so who is paying his rent? Social Services? If he goes into a nursing home, he won't need rent help anymore, or help with buying food, or paying electric bills, so that money can be used for the nursing home. If his loving wife chooses to let him rot alone in a nursing home, instead of bringing him to Mexico where his family is, then that's her choice. Is she saying she only loves him when they are both in the US? When he went back to Mexico, what was her excuse for staying in the US then? And who was paying the rent, electricity, water, food, etc? The state? Was she illegally using money that was supposed to be supporting a disabled, indigent person for housing/necessities for herself? Or does he have a huge amount of savings?

Immigrant says her deportation will cost taxpayers
    Money WELL SPENT, if you ask me....deport her!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I have never heard of Valley fever, but if it occurs mostly in northern Mexico, then they should treat the people that are affected.
    And if this gentleman is a US citizen, it becomes apprarent that he has not given up his home country allegiance by marrying an illegal alien from his country of origin.
    I wish no one to suffer, but I think my anger at sob stories put forth by these criminals (and illegals are criminals) is starting to spill over.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I have never heard of Valley fever, but if it occurs mostly in northern Mexico, then they should treat the people that are affected.
    And if this gentleman is a US citizen, it becomes apprarent that he has not given up his home country allegiance by marrying an illegal alien from his country of origin.
    I wish no one to suffer, but I think my anger at sob stories put forth by these criminals (and illegals are criminals) is starting to spill over.
    Valley Fever is endemic to the the San Joaquin Valley of California, (after which it was named; used to be called San Joaquin Valley Fever) Arizona, South Western Parts of Utah, Texas and parts of Nevada, as well as in parts of Mexico.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Lydia Aguirre, with the Home Health Agency of Madera Community Hospital, says she has seen vast improvements in Mr. Huerta's health under his wife's care.

Really? Didn't kill him when she refused to go to Mexico with him, she sent him on alone. Save the excuses lady, she can take care of him regardless of where they live.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Really? Didn't kill him when she refused to go to Mexico with him, she sent him on alone. Save the excuses lady, she can take care of him regardless of where they live.
    EXACTLY!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast