Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    This is my favorite line:
    a law-abiding illegal immigrant [/quote
    That's like an "honest bookie".
    "Law-abiding illegal immigrant".
    They broke the law getting here. They deserve immediate removal. Deport! Put the military on the border BUSH!!!! We dont need ANY illegals here. AND YES(!) - in the long run, its cheaper to expel ALL illegals and build a fence, than letting ANY of them stay.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

that was funny! lets face it Matt zalaznick is not college material

HERE WE GO AGAIN! THE RACIST CARD!!

I have a new policy--from now on, the first time I see the word "racism" in an article, I will stop reading it. It is such bunk that I have neither the time nor the patience to bother.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    HERE WE GO AGAIN! THE RACIST CARD!!

I have a new policy--from now on, the first time I see the word "racism" in an article, I will stop reading it. It is such bunk that I have neither the time nor the patience to bother.
    Of course they are using the RACE CARD. What other platform do they have to stand on? "..amber waves of racism." What an idiotic thing to say.
    Just because American citizens dont support illegals entering the country does not make them racist. I am getting really tired of other races labeling me because I want to hold on to my culture. How come 'white people and other Europeans' are always called racist for wanting to hold down immigration levels? 'White' people make up only about 17% of the world's entire population. How come we are made the focus of every single disagreement among all other races when it comes to immigration, when in fact we are the minority of the entire earth?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

just

Just wrote Z at his e-mail, I will post my letter and his response if and when the mental midget and likely coward responds.

As you well know my letter(s) response are carefully crafted to cause the most calm among us to lose their patience and reveal their "true" feelings.

Hey what can I say? I was made this way.

Sorry for any offense I may have made in any of my diatribes about "stupid" americans. cheers glenn

We should all e-mail this guy!

Quote:
    How about pizza, burritos and egg rolls?

UWWWWW! Sounds like a messy night in the bathroom, especially after a 12 pack!
    nhantimassredrebel - good one

I did email him yesterday- No offense taken- glen-

You make an excellent point, Butterbean. They have nothing ELSE to use. That's just a convenient catchall phrase that they KNOW will rile us. I'm ignoring them! If wanting to protect My COUNTRY and MY CULTURE is racist, then I am RACIST and make no bones about it. I don't agree with their definition however.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Its getting to the point where being White is in and of itself becoming a *hate crime*

What a foul agenda the powers that be have set before us. I guess that white people are supposed to lay down and die or be trampled as a scape goat for all of the worlds history of injustices. I refuse to feel ashamed of my own birth and refuse to feel like that I owe illegal immigrants who break my countries laws anything but deportation and criminal status.

Re: That immigrant tide

Why doesn't Tancredo complain about the USA being one of the stingiest prosperous nation on the planet?
    The USA stingy? My gosh, how many other peoples and nations have we helped? We are the #1 nation when it comes to giving to and helping others and we are also the nation who gets the least help from other countries when we need it!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast