Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Come and see...

Quote Originally Posted by Longislander
    I live next door to Farmingville, NY and anyone who expresses a favorable attitude toward illegal immigrants and believes the lie that they're here doing work that "we" don't want to do should come and spend a few days in Farmingville and Patchogue, NY and see for themselves what it looks like. Illegals have destroyed entire neighborhoods in these towns. Most of them are men who are here without families. They drink heavily, they relieve themselves in public, and since there is a huge surplus of these folks, they lie around on every available patch of grass all day long. More and more are associated with the Mexican drug cartel.

Let me correct an oft-repeated inaccuracy: They do not work for $10 an hour. They work for $20-$30 under the table for scumbag contractors. I abhor making judgments about people based on race and I understand that the Indians of Latin America are poor and oppressed. However, their presence here is disruptive and damaging on many levels and that's why I support the forcible repatriation of these people. When we have an administration that regard people who break our laws with hostility, not hospitality, we will begin to solve the problem.

Suffolk Co Executive Steve Levy is a Democrat who opposes illegal immigration and tried in vain to get Bush to pay Suffolk Co for the costs incurred by his Administration's lax border control. Now he has the same problem with Obama.
    Well said LI!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Arturo Sarukhan, head of the Mexican Consulate in New York City, agreed that Mexico needs to solve its economic problems so that its citizens do not leave for a better life in America. But he said officials on Long Island must realize that the day laborers are here to stay.
    I take this as a threat, given the fact it was made by a mexican gov official, or someone authorized to speak on their behalf.
    if he likes em so much, let all 100 move in with HIM

[quote]So far, at least six houses have been shut by authorities â€â€
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12