Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But its OK for the illegals to kill American citizens every day......

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting that, Fedup. Oh I was so angry when I heard about it, but I'm trying to look on the bright side. Maybe now our Mayor will take a look at the 287g program. Too bad it will cost 2 million dollars to get him to do so.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

"Had Officer Newman simply followed the law, we would not be here," said Lawrence Ruder, attorney for the family, "Alex did not have to die. The Lopez family will have to live with this loss for the rest of their lives; there will be an empty seat at the dinner table."

If I may, the local radio shows have talked about this story all day. The people are pissed as heck about this. It is oh so coming to a boil... Lots more talk about 287g, send them home, etc...

One host based his show on the above quote. He said what if we changed it around and put in for the cop that was just killed in Kenosha, WI by an illegal...if that illegal had simply followed the law the cop would be alive...

This town is ready to explode, implode?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Test comment

Last edited by GaiaGoddess; 04-03-2024 at 07:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12