Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Exactly. I'm sure there are alot of people that were doing illegal things to make their childrens life better and got caught. What's the difference?
    I think Americans in the past have fallen for this kind of sympathy. They use this type of crap to gain sympathy for their side, but seems "Americans" have decided that this is no longer going to work...!
    They knew it was illegal when they came, therefore your children are illegal...you should all go home and FIX your country. Plenty have gotten educations here now...so you should go home and fix your government and take out the thieves!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A coalition of immigrants' rights groups has announced plans to file a lawsuit against the U.S. government on behalf of U.S.-born children of undocumented immigrants. Advocates told supporters at a Miami rally that the children of illegal immigrants live in constant fear of having their parents deported.
    I couldn't read any further. I just couldn't.

Has the entire world gone insane? Have we all just lost it????????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Advocates told supporters at a Miami rally that the children of illegal immigrants live in constant fear of having their parents deported.
    They don't realize that their kids will suffer when they break laws..like ANY American. Do they acutally think that they will escape jail time if they rob a store because they have kids?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12