Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Albuquerque Tribune to Cease Publication
    Hooray! Another illegal invader lovin newspaper goes down in flames.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how the Spanish newspapers are doing in LA.
    EVERY newspaper in Los Angeles and Orange County is a Spanish Newspaper and I suspect they have seen better days. Now you know why I no longer suscribe to any of them, much less read them, unless one is lying around in a restraunt or something.

Even then I am reluctant to read one because my blood pressure will rise about 50 points before I finish reading all the illegal invader sob stories and pro-illegal invader rants and rhetoric. Im tired of having my days ruined by reading this garbage. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've got news for him, talk radio is NOT playing this down. Illegal immigration is STILL the most common topic, and they know that if they stopped talking about something as disturbing to the American people as it is, that the American people WILL stop listening to them and will switch channels to FM while driving and listen to music and turn to the internet for the truth.

And another thing, talk radio show hosts themselves (except for Michael Medved) are ALSO disturbed and concerned about illegal immigration.

Americans are more aware than ever. This writer is out of touch.

They also need to give some respect as well.

They take but what do they give back?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12