Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Berean wrote:
    Doesn't this seem like a HUGE clue for immigration authorities? Here's one we can locate and deport. NOTE TO IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES: A certain Jean DeLossantos of Des Moines may need a visit from ya'll.

Crime pays sometimes, doesnt it? Benefits, licenses, food stamps, college money, free health care including body organs, free housing, day care, car and house loans with a Mexican i.d., etc...
    Hey, I should pretend I'm illegal.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Berean wrote:
    Doesn't this seem like a HUGE clue for immigration authorities? Here's one we can locate and deport. NOTE TO IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES: A certain Jean DeLossantos of Des Moines may need a visit from ya'll.

Crime pays sometimes, doesnt it? Benefits, licenses, food stamps, college money, free health care including body organs, free housing, day care, car and house loans with a Mexican i.d., etc...
    Hey, I should pretend I'm illegal.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    TELL THIS POOR PERSON TO DRIVE HER HAPPY ASS TO MEXICO AND THEY WILL GLADLY GIVE HER A LICENCE...REGARDLESS OF LEGAL STATUS!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the laugh!

I about fell off my chair laughing on that one!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    TELL THIS POOR PERSON TO DRIVE HER HAPPY ASS TO MEXICO AND THEY WILL GLADLY GIVE HER A LICENCE...REGARDLESS OF LEGAL STATUS!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the laugh!

I about fell off my chair laughing on that one!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Berean wrote:

Hey, I should pretend I illegal.
    Hey butterbean .. you are illegal! I realize you fell strongly about this issue but you don't have to post the same comment three times.

You might want to become "legal" and erase the duplicates.

watchman

Berean wrote:

Hey butterbean .. you are illegal! I realize you fell strongly about this issue but you don't have to post the same comment three times.

You might want to become "legal" and erase the duplicates.

watchman

This article has been placed on the home page, you can read it here: http://www.alipac.us/article-244--0-0.html

Joy(RedGirl1)

This article has been placed on the home page, you can read it here: http://www.alipac.us/article-244--0-0.html

Joy(RedGirl1)

Berean wrote:

Meanwhile Americans can't get decent paying jobs, health care, student loads or even admission to college because they are filled with non Americans...ad nauseam.
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Berean wrote:

Meanwhile Americans can't get decent paying jobs, health care, student loads or even admission to college because they are filled with non Americans...ad nauseam.
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12