Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrants trashed my house

Immigrants trashed my house

By JACQUES BILLEAUD Associated Press Writer
    Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:56 PM MST

SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) - Unable to sell his house in suburban Phoenix's anemic real estate market, Jason Winterholler rented to a couple who paid the deposit in cash and didn't haggle over price.

It was a deal he came to regret.

The renters were fronts for immigrant smugglers who used the house as a hiding place for illegal immigrants and trashed the home. In October, a SWAT team drove an armored personnel carrier onto the lawn and raided the house, rounding up nearly two dozen people.

“That was the biggest disappointment. I definitely felt violated,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seeing a U-Haul in front of an illegal's house is reason to celebrate in my neighborhood. We just hope another family does not move in. They do though. I think that illegals own the propertys and rent them out as rent to own for a lot of money and then the people run out on them with a destroyed house. Once the house is totally destroyed and even an illegal won't live in it then it goes back to the bank.

Walla! Banks losing there shirts because of there stupid, stupid, stupid, lending practices.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I just can't believe what I read here, but it doesn't surprise me. It's just like everything else you read now a days. I wish there was something to read that didn't leave your jaw hanging on the floor.

The funny thing I can't get out of Lou, is when are WE THE PEOPLE, going to see head line news about US winning just one battle in the War Against the Middle Class. The Ironic thing the way I see it anyway, is it seems the 'Enemy,' is our own government officials, American Business', and American Bankers.

I think it's time WE THE PEOPLE, send "Washington" their pink slips. Just a simple little pink index card w/Donald Trumps famous saying on it, and maybe a, "Don't call US... We'll call you."

I know I'm sending the mayor of the closest town here w/a population of only 2,000 a pink slip. He just fired one of his police officers for calling I.C.E. on an illegal immigrant that was arrested for selling meth and marijuana, and gave the other officers a $1.00 an hour raise for supporting "his" efforts !!!

So you see folks, it's a virus of epidemic proportions now in this country, that has infected every corner of her. Not just in the Big Phoenix's but in little Clayton's as well.

And w/Congress just passing the 2008 Budget of $555 Billion, and never read a page I'll bet, but they made sure they passed the new tax bill, uh, about those "Pink Slips?"

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death