Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wouldn't you like to see this headline sometime....Anti-Illegal Immigration advocates demand reform from Obama presidency
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

SO BIASED NOTHING FACTUAL JUST SOBBERS!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

"They took away my husband," said Maria Garcia-Lynch, a U.S. citizen whose husband was deported more than four years ago after he entered the country illegally. "They took him far away from me. . . . Separating families is amoral."

Julie Savitt told the group that her husband’s deportation to Guatemala in June has devastated their family.

"I live in a whirlwind: exhausted, overworked, stressed and ill," she said. "Deportation of a loved one is like death without resolution. The empty space in all of our lives can only be repaired when my husband and their father is returned."

You KNEW what you were getting into when you married an illegal! But the day you CHOSE to bring children into the world ( I'm more than sure you were thinking "anchor baby") was the day you SHOULD have been making arrangements to follow your husband back to HIS lovely country! NO pity here, you knew what the risks were from DAY ONE!

The illegal alien advocates just don't want to accept that the election results had to do with economic/financial conditions, and there is absolutely NO mandate for "comprehensive reform" amnesty.

Please make a couple of phone calls (or more) today to remind our representatives that they are supposed to represent citizens -- especially with Obama and McCain meeting today where the topic of illegal immigration will likely come up. And advise them as to the recent Zogby polling that shows Americans widely favor enforcement over amnesty. I called this am and staff member are taking notes.

Here's a couple of Senators to call with contact info.

Mitch McConnell (R-KY; GOP Senate leader):
    http://mcconnell.senate.gov/contact.cfm

Jon Kyl (R-AZ; in the GOP Senate leadership and John McCain's fellow senator from AZ):
    http://kyl.senate.gov/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    The comments at the source link are very interesting. The public is fed up with this!
    Yeah WE ARE ALL AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    "We want to show the devastating effect this has had on American citizens," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., whose office orchestrated the Saturday event at St. Pius V Church. "We want to make sure that, certainly within the first year, this is a high-prioritized agenda item."
    Yeah? Like what?
    [quote:1gs6qeel]"They took away my husband," said Maria Garcia-Lynch, a U.S. citizen whose husband was deported more than four years ago after he entered the country illegally. "They took him far away from me. . . . Separating families is amoral."
    As a US citizen, you should have known what you were doing marrying an illegal alien.[/quote:1gs6qeel]

Maybe we need to send Obama the names of all of those who have been killed and murdered by illegal aliens!!
    He says he is going to look at the best possible way to solve problems and isn't looking for liberal or conservative views, but the best solution for our nations problems. WELL HOW ABOUT ENFORCING OUR EXISTING LAWS THAT HAVE WORKED WELL FOR MANY YEARS???!!!

Quote:
    "They took away my husband," said Maria Garcia-Lynch, a U.S. citizen whose husband was deported more than four years ago after he entered the country illegally. "They took him far away from me. . . . Separating families is amoral."

What about the familes who have lost loved ones at the hands of illegal aliens. You can go to your husbands country...they are gone FOREVER!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We want to show the devastating effect this has had on American citizens," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill.,
    Oh good. I hope Gutierrez means the "devastating effect" it has had on Americans who have been murdered, raped, molested, robbed, maimed, and the many Social Security cards and other id's STOLEN from Americans for the purpose of getting jobs and ILLEGAL MONEY FROM THE IRS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12