Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Anarchy - talking point for your next letter

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...11/23327.shtml

One Reporter's Opinion: 'Fighting Immigration Anarchy'
    George Putnam

Friday, Aug. 11, 2006

It is this reporter's opinion that if America is to be preserved, it will be due to the brave efforts of the patriots who are leading the movement to save our nation. In the forefront of these patriots is a brilliant young journalist, Daniel Sheehy. Dan received his bachelor's degree in mass communications and has worked as a journalist and corporate writer for 30 years.

Awakened by the revelations in the post-9/11 period and the illegal-alien invasion, Dan has dedicated four years to exploring America's open-borders policy. The fruits of his research have resulted in a book entitled "Fighting Immigration Anarchy," the story of American patriots who are battling to save our nation.

The book profiles some of the courageous men and women who have been willing to put their reputations, resources, even their lives, on the line for what they believe. In "Fighting Immigration Anarchy," Dan cites, among others:
    • Terry Anderson, an auto mechanic from South Central Los Angeles who made himself into a powerful talk radio host and public speaker to tell the story of the black community.
    • James Gilchrist, a retired CPA and decorated war veteran who co-founded the Minutemen Project.
    • Chris Simcox, a former schoolteacher who co-founded the Minuteman Project and brought the illegal immigration crisis to the national stage.
    • Congressman Tom Tancredo of Colorado, who founded the Immigration Reform Caucus and is seen almost daily on your television screen speaking out against illegal immigration and fighting against corporate globalism and for the preservation of American sovereignty.

All of these present-day American heroes are infuriated (as are Sheehy and your reporter) at the spreading chaos – massive job displacement for American workers, increased crime, schools overwhelmed by non-English-speaking students, bankrupt hospitals, and a host of other problems.
    Dan Sheehy, in the final chapter of "Fighting Immigration Anarchy," alerts his fellow Americans about a little-known (and unconstitutional) agreement being put forward by President Bush, Vicente Fox of Mexico, and the new leadership of Canada. They call it "building a North American community," in which the three adopt the security and prosperity partnership of North America, which means integrating or merging the economies, populations, and cultures of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.

This Council on Foreign Relations document calls for establishment by 2010 of a North American Economic and Security Community. The plan calls for "a space in which trade, capital, and people flow freely." That means no more illegal immigration across America's borders because millions of Mexicans, Canadians, and anyone else will be free to enter the U.S.
    ( Actually the date is being moved up to 200

Among other radical proposals:
    American taxpayers to provide long-term loans to help Mexico's economy.
    • A North American Investment Fund to send U.S. private capital to Mexico.
    • A permanent tribunal to resolve North American disputes.
    • A "Social Security Totalization Agreement" putting illegal aliens into the U.S. Social Security system.
    • Combining the military and police forces of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.

One of the best-known people putting forth this Marxist dogma is American University Professor Robert A. Pastor. He's the one who engineered the giveaway of the Panama Canal and has been involved in Marxist activities in Latin America for years.

One would think that an unconstitutional agreement such as this would be front-page news with the headlines screaming: "BUSH AGREES TO MERGE U.S. WITH MEXICO AND CANADA." Yet 99 percent of Americans are not aware that these agreements in a report, "Building a North American Community," are in effect the dissolution of America's borders.

But thanks to a few courageous journalists and activists like our good friend Daniel Sheehy, we are learning the shocking facts through his book, "Fighting Immigration Anarchy" and the story of American patriots dedicated to saving our nation.

Book Link:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/160...t=true&ie=UTF8
    I think it is time to bring this up in our letters to our "so called" elected representatives and ask to which constitution do they swear their oath to.

Ask that a copy of the SPP agreement. This will put your rep on the spot because the document (last I heard) has not been released for ANYONE (in this country) to view... including congress. It will explain the "migrant mentality" of the illegal aliens. Let's start a push to make them PERSONALLY accountable.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Hi Xanadu,
    Now printing 3 cys letter from the NewsMax website.

The content of the article will not upset Kay Bailey Hutchison and John Cornyn in the least. They get their orders and directives just like most of the Senate - from the Trilateral Commission.

What will upset em is that the article was published for the public to see. Now they'll be annoyed that they have to be "bothered" by their constituents. "Oh how inconvenient!"

Pen and paper, yellow hilighter, envelopes, stamps, time to get a bit of "writers cramp" and to "annoy" ultra-left liberal and disgraceful elected officials.

Xanadu - What if I, instead, I write to the Trilateral Commission asking them to direct the senate to oppose amnesty (etc.) then copy-furnished to senators?

Desired effect: Knowing the Trilateral Commission members would laugh it off - desired effect is to let the Senate know that voters are aware of the direct influence of the Trilateral Commission.

What do you think, Xanadu?

Thanks,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Xanadu,
    Now printing 3 cys letter from the NewsMax website.

Xanadu - What if I, instead, I write to the Trilateral Commission asking them to direct the senate to oppose amnesty (etc.) then copy-furnished to senators?

Desired effect: Knowing the Trilateral Commission members would laugh it off - desired effect is to let the Senate know that voters are aware of the direct influence of the Trilateral Commission.

Thanks,
    Coto
    Great idea, Coto, and how about the CFR? Same results, of course, but same desired effect.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Cato and Pat I LOVE IT!

My devil side seeking revenge and to inflict uncomfortable inconvient moments on the traitors is delighted with this idea!

My pragmatic side says before approaching CFR or or TLC or any of the other alphabet soup villians you must first stock up on water (preferably distilled), food and ammunition, turn liquid assets to gold and liquidate all real property.

See my other post this a.m. it is sobering. Boring but sobering.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=37584
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

No, xanadu,

Not boring at all. Very IMPORTANT. Have read it and posted a reply.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Very interesting post Xandau......very interesting.
    I HAVE written our Congressmen and Senators and even Bush about the SPP.........I have gotten a couple of replies but NOBODY will even mention the SPP.
    They ONLY see and hear WHAT THEY WANT TO.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009