Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, take action against amnesty and tell your Congresscritters about the Newark slaying of 4 wonderful black college students who were executed by 5 illegal aliens of the MS-13 Gang who were shot in the head and face down on their knees facing a wall, the 2 females raped and sexually assaulted and then cut up with machetes and knives, information never reported by the police or prosecutors, and only revealed by discovery in a lawsuit filed against the school system and the alleged killers.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/0 ... _jury.html

Ask them why the US Justice Department and the FBI haven't investigated this gang massacre, why there are still MS-13 gang members wandering our streets, playgrounds and school yards, why 4,230 innocent Americans are slaughtered every single year by illegal aliens in the United States, when there aren't supposed to be any illegal aliens in the United States to murder anyone, ask them why Americans shouldn't hold every single member of the US Congress, US Justice Department, FBI and the White House legally and financially accountable for this tragic loss of American Lives at the hands of their beloved ones ... "doing jobs Americans won't do"?

Every American who has been harmed or damaged in anyway by illegal aliens needs to file a class action lawsuit against every member of the US Congress that supports amnesty, every employee of every single government agency that supports amnesty, every single White House employee and every President or former President of the United States who supports amnesty, every television station, radio station, newspaper organization, every not-for-profit organization and religious organization that supports amnesty and make them pay for their conspiracy to kill and harm Americans.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish the open-borders crowd would quit already. Year after year, they make these same Amnesty attempts. And Gutierrez' bill comes at the worst possible time and era, while we're all in a deep recession.

On a personal note, I was laid-off of my tenured job last March. My former company probably has illegal aliens working for them. Amnesty would let these illegals keep my job, and jobs that belong to unemployed Americans. Americans come first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Next year this is really going to come back and bite any politician who supports it.
    I'm afraid they KNOW that and are willing to crash and burn to get this POS legislation passed before the elections.

It's the American version of a SUICIDE BOMBER!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It certainly will confuse the debate a lot more, but at the end of the day what we have to understand is fixing this system will be good for American workers,"
    How in the hell do they figure another amnesty is going to "fix the system"? These people are so out of touch with reality......THE ONLY THING THAT WILL "FIX THE SYSTEM' IS TO ENFORCE THE LAWS AND DEPORT THOSE HERE ILLEGALLY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

VOTERS

These traitors will not be satified until every illegal alien is a citizen and a registered democratic voter. I don't know what McCain, Lindsey??,and Bush's movtives were, but the democrats want control of the United States forever and that's what they will get with amnesty for illegals!!

That path would require illegal immigrants to pay a $500 fine, pass a background check and learn English and civics to gain legal status.
    NO! Is this what it has come to? Illegal aliens who disobey our immigration laws by sneaking in, then take jobs, plop babies out to anchor themselves down so its harder to deport them, steal identities, committ crimes that are never reported, and all they have to do to gain legal status is pity little meaningless nothings? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! GET OUT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Calls

I called my congressman (Rep. Latham) and Rep. Pelosi both yesterday and today. I was unable to leave a message for Rep. Pelosi at her D.C. office yesterday as her voicemail was full, but I was able to reach both their D.C. offices as well as Rep. Latham's Ames office and Rep. Pelosi's San Francisco office today. I asked both of them to do everything they can to prevent Rep. Guitierrez's amnesty from becoming law. I also asked them to pursue an 80% reduction in legal immigration in order to halt unsustainable population growth.

Re: VOTERS

Quote Originally Posted by GWF2223
    These traitors will not be satified until every illegal alien is a citizen and a registered democratic voter. I don't know what McCain, Lindsey??,and Bush's movtives were, but the democrats want control of the United States forever and that's what they will get with amnesty for illegals!!
    Welcome to ALIPAC GWF2223!! And you are Right On!

Wake Up Democrats!! These are YOUR JOBS we're losing to illegal aliens same as everyone else's, and these are YOUR TAXES paying for people who aren't even supposed to be here, and these are YOUR DEBTS you and your children and grandchildren will be paying off, and this is YOUR COUNTRY you're selling out to a third world banana republic! WAKE UP! Illegal immigration is destroying the lives and futures of EVERY AMERICAN, including YOURS!!

Please tell your Democratic leaders and Democratic Congresscritters, if they support amnesty, shamnesty, guest worker permit, comprehensive immigration reform or legalization of illegal aliens in any way shape or form, YOU are going to ship THEIR asses out of office in 2010. Tell them in no uncertain terms that YOU will NOT allow them to destroy your country to win some votes from illegal aliens to maintain their power trip.

Thanking all Democrats in advance for their cooperation and assistance in this regard. Please don't let US down.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123