Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration board member Phil Kent on 'whiteness', ethnic co

Immigration board member Phil Kent on 'whiteness', ethnic conflict
    11alive.com
    Written by
    Doug Richards
    10:31 AM, Sep 20, 2011

Video @ link

DORAVILLE, Ga. -- This is what riles Phil Kent: Communities like Doraville, where one can find an abundance of signs in languages other than English, and cultures not native to the U.S. maintaining distinct identities.

He says such places are inconsistent with American values.

"Multiculturalism, sad to say -- and this is a big liberal fad now, and you have a lot of vocal proponents of multiculturalism -- fosters Balkanization," Kent said in an interview. "It also fosters what I think is occuring, and that's our feuding ethnic enclaves. It's not the tie that binds us as Americans."

Doug Richards, 11Alive News: The demographic trends in Georgia and in America are that non-white folks will become the majority. Do you see conflict because of that?

Kent: If you have a fragmented society, you're going to have conflict... I think we should be prepared for it.

Richards: What kind of conflict?

Kent: Well, what's the definition of conflict? It could be nonviolent conflict. It could be violent conflict.

Phil Kent is a TV pundit, columnist and conservative activist. He is easily the most controversial appointee to a new panel composed of seven white men, formed to help enforce Georgia's new immigration law. It will reach into local communities to ensure workers are in Georgia legally.

Kent has framed some of his arguments with references to ethnicity and race.

Richards: In a piece you wrote called "The Demographic Tipping Point," you ask the question, What will be the values of a multicultural America? What will it mean to be white after "whiteness" defines the cultural mainstream?

Kent: I'm thinking we're going to have to adjust. You remember Rodney King said famously, 'Can't we all just get along?' I think the issue, as we see these huge demographic changes, is going to be, can't we all get along?

Richards: Folks have pointed to this passage and said, Phil Kent is worried about the whiteness of America.

Kent: Well, these are people who have always disagreed with me ... So yes, they're going to distort my speeches and writings. No surprise.

Richards: Is it a distortion to look at that passage and say Phil Kent is worried about the whiteness of America?

Kent: Well, worried? I've never written that I was worried about it. I'm talking about cultural changes, and I'm asking questions. Re-read the piece again. I think it's all legitimate commentary.

Kent says he isn't just an opponent of multiculturalism and illegal immigration. Kent says he thinks the country should begin to curb legal immigration, too.

"I think we've reached a point where we have too many foreign workers now in this country with Americans hurting" for jobs, Kent said.

He added that he believes his views are mainstream within Georgia.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/206 ... c-conflict
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Immigration board member Phil Kent on 'whiteness', ethni

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Immigration board member Phil Kent on 'whiteness', ethnic conflict

"Multiculturalism, sad to say -- and this is a big liberal fad now, and you have a lot of vocal proponents of multiculturalism -- fosters Balkanization," Kent said in an interview. "It also fosters what I think is occuring, and that's our feuding ethnic enclaves. It's not the tie that binds us as Americans."

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/206 ... c-conflict
    =========================================

This is not just a faddish cultural trend, it is a MAJOR POLITICAL MOVEMENT being attempted throughout the United States by political action committees having great favor with congress and the senate. If Americans only knew.

related

M3: MALDEF wants 2nd all-Latino district in California
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-245709-0-da ... rasc-.html

Arkansas trying to create Hispanic VOTING DISTRICT!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-242664-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like a lot of anti white bias in this article and down in Georgia coming from the illegal aliens and their supporters.

When you spend as much time as we do looking at their actions, comments, and claims, you can see that many of them hate white Americans and are hoping that hyper legal immigration and legal immigration will take power away from white Americans and put it into their hands even if it is taken via mass lawlessness.

Is it so wrong to wonder what kind of possible hostilities and atrocities could await white Americans if such an unprecedented change in racial power takes place?

With all of these illegal aliens supporters, and radical black and Hispanic groups running around advocating mass violence against whites, is it wrong for someone to question the protection of all American civil rights and the security of all Americans including whites?

I'm so sick of these evil double standards.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)