Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN IN OUR BACKYARD

Immigration Crackdown in Our Backyard

From Texas to Virginia, the Federal Government Is Cracking Down on Immigrants

A U.S. Border Patrol agent takes a man into custody after illegally attempting to cross the border.

Oct. 5, 2007

The issue of immigration has moved from a war of words in Washington to an explosive, countrywide battle as average citizens fight to enforce laws with an iron fist.

It's a crackdown on illegal immigration.

In Irving,Texas, for example, the immigration debate is blasting onto the streets. "Obey the laws of this country," protesters shout. "We are Americans!"

Residents are suddenly finding that their neighborhoods are a battleground.

"That is a bunch of bull over there that we even allow them to march on our land when they are here illegally," said Dorothy Shields, an Irving resident and anti-immigration activist.

"It's political dynamite — people are saying we've had enough, we just can't take it anymore and if the federal government doesn't get serious about it we're going to do the jobs ourselves," Dan Stein said.

But lately, the government has been trying to prove it can get serious, by putting immigration enforcement into overdrive.

In a staggering sweep in California, 1,300 illegal immigrants have been arrested. Last week, federal agents in Nevada raided 11 McDonald's restaurants as part of a crackdown on illegal immigrants. In New York's Nassau County, armed Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials raided homes in the middle of the night in search of gang members and fugitives.

Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff admits that raids aren't the perfect solution, but that they are a reality right now.

"I think we have an obligation to use the tools that we do have at least to achieve what the law currently requires," Chertoff said.

But in Irving, like many places around the country, residents aren't willing to wait for government intervention. Police are turning over any arrested illegals to the feds.

Latino parents have grown so nervous, they are keeping their kids out of schools.

"We are just scared of going out, just because you look Hispanic they pull you over," Irving student Crystal Chacon said.

One man from Virginia said he was so frightened about being rounded up in Virginia, where governments are threatening action, that he would only talk to ABC News anonymously.

"What breaks my heart," he said, "is when my 6-year-old daughter comes home and asks why do they hate us."

Watch "Good Morning America," Monday, when Diane Sawyer will be live in Mexico with more on the immigration debate.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3693351&page=1

What breaks my heart," he said, "is when my 6-year-old daughter comes home and asks why do they hate us."
    We don't hate them ...we hate them breaking our laws....we are sick of them demanding we owe them something...like a Dream act...while violating our laws...we hate them acting like we can not live without them....We can and we will...in the end we will hate Mexico for its invasion and disrespect of our home...just imagine the shoe on the other foot
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

This may sound crazy but here it goes. Has it ever occured to anyone that the invasion is on purpose so that they can get us used to people being rounded up? Do you know where I am coming from? Cause the problem, solve the problem, and get the end result that you wanted by starting the problem in the first place. Think long and hard on this! The "people" from all Countries no not matter one bit to the global elites!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

"What breaks my heart," he said, "is when my 6-year-old daughter comes home and asks why do they hate us."

OH PLEASE. YEAH KEEP USING THE CHILDREN TO TRY TO GAIN SYMPATHY.

YOU KNOW WHAT BREAKS MY HEART? WHEN LITTLE KIDS ASK THEIR PARENTS "WHY DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD ON THE TABLE". "WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE GOOD UNION JOBS DADDY? THATS WHEN MY HEART REALLY BREAKS. OH AND ANOTHER HEARTBREAKER "DADDY WHY ARE ILLEGALS GETTING EDUCATION SEATS IN PLACE OF CITIZENS? ....AND THEN THERE IS MY FAVORITE. "DAD, I JUST WANT TO GET MY FIRST JOB...WHY DO THEY HIRE ILLEGALS INSTEAD OF ME?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Always the children, go home and you won't be scared anymore.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Don't break the law by coming here illegally and you won't have anything to worry about in the first place!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

redpony I know where you are coming from. We keep hearing that we are heading for inflation. HELL we are already IN IT! How in the hell are our kids just starting out going to make it on $8.00 an hour when a gallon of milk costs over $4.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

I will say this AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look into what the Georgia Guidestones say! I have NO doubt that the ultimate goal is to decrease the world population on a MASSIVE SCALE! Everything points to this if you research.

Listen or not. I know that it is past time to prepare. Let us not forget that we are basically told to ignore what is happening, otherwise, we are conspiracy nuts! Well I would rather be labled as a conspiracy nut and SURVIVE, thank you very much!

Damn we have been so conditioned it is unreal!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone
    I hear ya loud and clear ...and no you are not crazy...oh yes it has occured to me...for a very long time now...anyone 5 or more years ago talking about the NAU/SPP was crazy...see how crazy we all where
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    One man from Virginia said he was so frightened about being rounded up in Virginia, where governments are threatening action, that he would only talk to ABC News anonymously.

He should be apologizing to his daughter for coming here illegally and causing this type of stress to his family.

Moving to News forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast