Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and illegally, estimated at 400,000 a year
    This writer is way off! I've seen few estimates that are that low! Most credible estimates put the influx at 1-2 million illegals entering the US per year!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"That's because the bill includes some severe restrictions urged by H1b opponents, Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, that would crack down on outsourcing companies in India using the visas for their U.S. operations and would add extensive compliance measures that H1b advocates call unworkable. "

Can someone explain to me whether or not this is a good thing? It sounds like a good thing, but Durbin is usually sooooo liberal I can't quite believe it.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Hi Curious Pat,
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    http://www.lobbyists.info/?gclid=CMrXx47WoYwCFRoDhgodBEx01A

Lobbyists info.
    Uh Pat, they want $700/year, and $3000/year for their "premium" information.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi Coto,

Yeah, saw that...but even for the 'Free 5 day' use?

Sorry, just grabbed it...
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hi Disillusioned,
    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    "That's because the bill includes some severe restrictions urged by H1b opponents, Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, that would crack down on outsourcing companies in India using the visas for their U.S. operations and would add extensive compliance measures that H1b advocates call unworkable. "
    That explains why the non-immigrants of their H-1B website are emotionally upset.
    They'll no doubt, meet with their senators to re-draft it to so it sends more Americans to the unemployment lines.

Nobody's forcing H-1Bs to stay here, they can always return to Bangalore where they'll be treated as heros.

Can someone explain to me whether or not this is a good thing? It sounds like a good thing, but Durbin is usually sooooo liberal I can't quite believe it.
    Yeah. Gotta be skeptical when hearing liberals, and globalists.

Bangalore, India, home of H-1Bs and Senator Cornyn's constituents.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

this article added to the homepage with the following note

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2186

ALIPAC NOTE: Notice how this article ignores the will of most Americans and the many groups fighting against illegal immigration? Only 400,000 illegals per year? We wish, the better estimates are between 1-2 million illegal aliens per year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    More to the point.............see any fruit or veggies from the USA lately?
    NOPE...........imported.

So, where's their produce going?
    1/3rd of California farm products are exported out of the US, much of it to Asia. We are also exporting wine to France! The owner of a winery near me drives a Rolls Royce!! They already have the H2A visa yet they are even too lazy to utilize that.

We absolutley have to defeat this bill and put these fat cats in their place. As far as "letting the problem fester", the states like Georgia and Oklahoma are taking care of that on their own. Others will follow suit.

Friends of India Caucus*
    The group that advocates first degree murder
    Ok clue me in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Friends of India Caucus*
    The group that advocates first degree murder
    Ok clue me in on this.
    2 different items in the list.
    Friends of India is a taxpayer funded caucus with the mission of influencing the Senate toward their goals and objectives (Jobs to Bangalore, unemployment for Americans).

The other group, I don't recall the name, is the AZT-Land group which is led by a professor from Austin, they intend to murder any Gringos found remaining in the states that are ceded to AZT Land upon their assumption of power (Reconquista). It's the reconquista group.

The powerful interest groups whose backing is critical to an overhaul of U.S. immigration policy are fracturing over the new bipartisan "grand bargain" in the Senate, setting up a brawl over changes that could tear the fragile deal apart.
    I hope they do fracture, and wind up with egg all over their faces.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast