Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Immigration Deal Tonight?

Immigration Deal Tonight?

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=20733

by Jed Babbin
    Posted: 05/15/2007

A highly-placed senate source confirmed to me this afternoon that a deal on a Senate immigration bill is expected tonight. Closed-door meetings continue, and the Dems are negotiating as the Soviets used to: as soon as the deal is made, they reopen one part that was already settled.

At issue now is the issue of "chain immigration." That's when an immigrant brings in relatives. The deal earlier was that chain immigration was limited to immediate family members. Now, the libs are reopening it to include whomever (a third cousin from down south or second cousin once removed who's spent the last six years in Afghanistan). The libs are getting all the mileage they can from the Republicans.

As they say in my old neighborhood, we have to go to the mattresses on this. Call your senators now. Each can be reached through the Capitol switchboard, 202-224-3121. Call now, call later, and keep calling.

No deal should be made without revealing it to the public. Harry Reid will keep the details from us -- and from Senate conservatives -- until the last possible minute.

Thanks Kate.

Call early and call often.

(I've been calling already today - I can tell they're getting lots of calls, keep it up!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I took the day off to make my calls and email my friends to call as well. Looks like they have no choice but to acknowledge us now. Take that LaRaza
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

In other words what we end up with will almost be like what they passed last year. The entire process is a joke, and dare I say, undemocratic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I knew it. The Dems had no intention of removing this absurd unlimited chain migration scheme. One recent study, shown on Lou Dobbs show, said that each legal alien or new citizen could bring in 273 extended family members. Heck, if that's what the Dems do with this new amnesty scam, the entire population of Mexico will be living here within five years.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Everyone get ready to run the track again!

HAIL MARY AMNESTY BOMB is coming our way

When phoning your Senators, ask them when did they have the time to read the whole 790 pages of this bill and how can they make a valid vote if they didnt read the whole thing..