Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    When the judge struck down 187 a lot of California voters both democrat and republican stopped voting. I have been a democrat for 40 years and the only reason I haven't switched to Independent is I am waiting for all the calls we get flooded with around election time so that I can tell them what I think of their candidates and that I am writing in Lou Dobbs.

My husband is retired from one of the largest Unions in California and as he said the AFL-CIO does not speak for it's people. It's interesting that when the Comprehensive Immigration Bill was in the Senate we got numerous calls from his Union tellings us they were against the Bill and urging us to call our Senators and tell them we were against it.

I think most of us Californians would like to get rid of the 9th Circuit Judges, we didn't elect them and they have ruled California long enough.
    Good for you , I am a republican but Dobbs has made me see the light also, the heck with both partys we have to learn to vote for the person not the canidate.

And you are so right about the 9th circut, they are not performing on the side of the people. Good Luck with your Independence I love that word.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    When the judge struck down 187 a lot of California voters both democrat and republican stopped voting. I have been a democrat for 40 years and the only reason I haven't switched to Independent is I am waiting for all the calls we get flooded with around election time so that I can tell them what I think of their candidates and that I am writing in Lou Dobbs.

My husband is retired from one of the largest Unions in California and as he said the AFL-CIO does not speak for it's people. It's interesting that when the Comprehensive Immigration Bill was in the Senate we got numerous calls from his Union tellings us they were against the Bill and urging us to call our Senators and tell them we were against it.

I think most of us Californians would like to get rid of the 9th Circuit Judges, we didn't elect them and they have ruled California long enough.

I'm doing the same thing. In CA, we have to be registered to a party to vote in the primaries. I'm waiting until after the primary and then re-registering to Independent. I want them to know that the vote I give to a lower tier person is a NO vote for the top tiers of either party and they are going to have to BEG me for a vote. I'm from Missouri now. I vote on what I've seen done and what they HAVEN'T DONE. Words mean absolutely nothing to me in the campaigns anymore. It's what you've already accomplished. Hunter and Tancredo are the only two viable votes for me right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12