Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration - Demonstrating for Germ Warfare

Immigration - Demonstrating for Germ Warfare

By William Jud

Cough!
    Sneeze!
    Spit!

Infect everyone around you with every airborne communicable disease you brought into these United States from Mexico.

Recently we American citizens watched as tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of Illegal Immigrants gathered in several U.S. cities to stage massive protests demanding Illegal Immigrant Rights.

What we were not told by our news media (surprise?) is that those gatherings included a sizeable number of persons who have communicable diseases that they carried across the border from Mexico. Every cough, every sneeze, every spit on the ground, released the seeds of drug-resistant Tuberculosis and other communicable diseases, infected tens to hundreds of surrounding protesters and bystanders, and left behind a wake of infectious material coating streets, bushes and everything else that people and animals will come in contact with during days and weeks following the demonstrations.

When the weather is warm enough for Anopheles mosquitoes to be active, you can add to the list of shared diseases such mosquito-born diseases as Malaria, Dengue Fever, and West Nile Virus acquired from infected Illegal Immigrants and transferred to U.S. citizens.

Under normal circumstances, an infected Illegal Alien who has Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis acquired in Mexico will infect 10 to 30 people with whom he or she comes in contact. During Illegal Immigrant Rights massive demonstrations, where tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of people are tightly packed together for an extended time, each sneezing, coughing, and spitting infected person may pass Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis on to hundreds of people.

This germ warfare attack on Americans is a time bomb. It is not like arson or vandalism, which has immediate and highly visible results. The spread of infectious disease is delayed by the incubation period of the disease. Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis that is released into the U.S. and Illegal Immigrants population during the demonstrations by Illegal Immigrants requires anywhere from several weeks to several months or even longer to manifest. By the time the Tuberculosis epidemic is beginning in large U.S. cities, most people will have forgotten that the swarming masses of Illegal Immigrants jammed together in cities and demanding their ‘rights’ are the vector that released Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis within the local US population.

More Illegal Immigrant Rights demonstrations are planned for this summer. That is enough time for diseases that infected thousands of people at the first demonstrations to have reached the communicable stage. Massive demonstrations during the summer and fall of this year will further infect fifty to a hundred times or more than the number of people infected during the first demonstrations. Then the newly infected people will infect the people they come into contact with, and the epidemics will spread.

The United States worked for decades to eliminate terrible infectious diseases. Now those diseases are back, a result of our ridiculous Open Door policy and failure to control our borders in the name of Cheap Labor. We are now seeing resurgence and introduction, not only of Malaria and Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis , but also Chagas, Leprosy, E-coli intestinal parasites, Hepatitis A-B-C, Polio, Kawasaki Disease, and potentially even Marburg disease and hemorrhagic Ebola brought in from Africa.

Tuberculosis outbreaks in Michigan and Texas schools began when coughing Illegal Alien children infected with tuberculosis attended public school. Minnesota police officers caught tuberculosis from arrested Illegal Aliens coughing in the patrol cars.

It is already too late to stop reentry of these deadly infectious diseases carried by Illegal Aliens swarming into these United States. But we can slam the immigration door shut now and deport most of the future disease problems by deporting the Illegals.

Before your heart goes out to the poor, downtrodden Illegal Immigrants, consider that Germ Warfare is probably a deliberate component of the Reconquista attack by Mexicans to return our southwestern states to Mexican ownership.

As reported in a News With Views article on 30 March 2006, University of Texas professor Angel Gutierrez said "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

There aren’t enough Illegal Alien Mexicans in these United States right now to kill all the Gringos using guns and knives, but there are way more than enough infected Illegals to begin the conquest of these United States by inducing epidemics of deadly infectious diseases.

The Mexican Germ Warfare attack is building momentum while our Senators and Representatives in Congress dither on what to do about Illegal Immigration. Remember this criminal, treasonous sellout of American health and security when you vote in November, if you are not too sick to go and vote.

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=10660

It's scarey. Makes me never want to ever leave my house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

infecton

Try working in the ER! Try having to be close enough to start an IV, for example, and have someone, look at you, then cough right at you, even though you've given them tissues to cough into! Then you find out what their infection was, much later, when the organism grows out! Takes minimum of 2 days. Depending on the organism. Some tests take longer.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curiouspat,

I know how you must feel. When I was just married and my Husband was a Probation Officer for Juvenile Court. He had one of the worst districts. When he had to do home interviews he would tell me stories about flicking cockroaches off of a table he was sitting at while interviewing the Parent. Another time a lady lit the oven while he was there and he said they just came shooting out.

A lot of times when he came home, he would take his clothes off in the downstairs hall and put them in a bag and throw them down to the basement, before coming upstairs where we were renting.

I think the days he had to take the case to court were probably his best.

That can't ever be compared to working with contagious disease.

Re: infecton

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Try working in the ER! Try having to be close enough to start an IV, for example, and have someone, look at you, then cough right at you, even though you've given them tissues to cough into! Then you find out what their infection was, much later, when the organism grows out! Takes minimum of 2 days. Depending on the organism. Some tests take longer.
    Been there. On the border, you get to see the most interesting cases. I've never seen so many people infected with resistant TB, mass infections, and widespread diabetes as here. We have so many problems as people here are so ignorant regarding diseases, they take antibiotics for everything. That only makes more problems as even the most common dust bacteria are now infectious.
    Try coupling that with mass diabetes here in the border as people love their sweets and fatty foods, you got overloaded hospitals.

I agree with you these illegals have to go NOW.Are there any laws that the CDC is breaking to put these infected children in school?Why would you let those children with incurable diseases be next to your child and touch the same object-LEPROSY for just one and that incurable TB for another.It shows how much this Government hates the citizens of this country.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Our children have to have proof of immunization, I carried my sons around with me till he was 18. These children of illegals cannot possibly have been innoculated how do the schools accept them?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

disease

Darlene and Yaberdaber,

Yep, We in Miami have people coming from all over the world, including Haiti, and 3rd world areas of many countries, bringing in what this nation strived so hard to get rid of. And our hospitals are overcrowded also. It is well known in the islands, Central and So. America, that if someone is really sick or injured, that if they fly into Miami International Airport and take a cab directly to Jackson Memorial Hospital (our tax supported county hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center), that, BY LAW, they cannot be turned away, and have to be given aid. Oh the problems we see and have to support. Although my heart goes out to ANYONE WHO IS HURT OR ILL, we cannot support the entire world. We are constantly receiving requests for donations for the International Children's Fund. Did you see the story (I know the poor child made national news) about the girl from Haiti with a HUGE tumor growing on her face. The medical care is so expensive and then there's the living expenses - these are very long term cases. The Good Lord forgive me, but I find myself wondering if they go back.

And good for your husband for trying to protect his family. Give him kudos from me!

If you read my post on, 'Ok, call me cruel, but I can't help myself" pg 2, you'll understand me and why I feel this way. I can't get help for my disabled daughter, yet anyone else from another country can get help (and yes, I know they need it!). And my daughter, worked from the time she was a teenager, AND paid taxes. NOT FAIR, and makes me very angry.

Deedee & Ismith1338, My girls had to have proof of immunization, also. I don't know how it's done, unless they get immunized here, on our taxes, or have forged papers. I think they should do TB testing on every child, prior to letting them on school grounds. I know that the media announces TB outbreaks from time to time.

Am I wrong to want to protect MY HOME - America?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!