Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm also glad to see that they mention IRLI. They seem very helpful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations to ALIPAC and NUMBERS USA!!!

This piece illustrates the fact that grassroots organizations are becoming UNITED! Nothing scares the OBL traitors more...than organization!
    And ALIPAC and NUMBERS USA are two strong forces to be reckoned with! The LA Times has now publicly declared ALIPAC and Numbers USA to be legitimate opponents of illegal immigration, and has sent a warning shot across the bough of LaRaza and their supporters. THIS WILL BE WAR!

NumbersUSA has doubled in members since I've joined about a year and a half ago. We need to keep getting the word out. We need one or two million in NumbersUSA across the nation and more in Alipac for sure. I'm thinking of going to the American Legion and getting them interested. They just recently put out a booklet against illegal immigration. This is the first time in the history of the organization that they have taken a political stand on anything.

Contact your local American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars and see if they are aware of NumbersUSA and Alipac. These men and women have time to call and to fax and its easy. Many are computer literate or can learn at the senior center if they are that age. I do know that there are new young groups of veterans in the organizations now that sky dive and do a lot of new activities that are different from the early participants they are go getters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea, Gogo!!!

You couldn't find a better group of patriots than at the American Legion...I will definitely start contacting the local groups in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Great idea, Gogo!!!

You couldn't find a better group of patriots than at the American Legion...I will definitely start contacting the local groups in my area.
    Great! Give us feedback when you can.

Re: Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Barack Obama
    PO Box 8102
    Chicago, IL 60680
    June 9, 2008
    Dear Senator Obama:
    I am a 66 year old senior citizen who whole heartedly supports Lou Dobbs view that our country needs to secure our borders first. I am strictly against allowing any illegal alien the privilege of living in this country without first coming into it legally. As we both know the majority of these illegals have come into our country from our southern border. I am not a racist. As a teenager and adult I have lived periodically in Albuquerque, NM. During these times some of my best friends and co workers have been Mexican "Americans". Even though in my heart I can understand their desire to better their lives, it has to be done legally.
    I agree with you that both punitive and criminal punishment must be meted out to those who have encouraged them to break our laws and sneak over the border for slave labor wages. Causing countless jobs to be lost for American citizens. They should never have the right over American citizens to have semi skilled or blue collar jobs especially at slave labor salaries. By coming down hard on the companies that hire them I believe the majority of these illegals would go home. For those who go voluntarily, after those who have been waiting in line legally have entered, Let American companies request how many they need primarily in agriculture and create laws to facilitate their coming back in with seasonal work permits and make the American companies responsible for keeping track of them. I want to vote for you but I honestly can't because of your publicly announced views on this subject. Oh, by the way, Lou is not the racist you suggested he is and I think you should apologize to him! Show me you have some humility.
    Sincerely,
    Bubba

As you should expect I have not received a response from Obama or his campaign staff!

Bubba: As a resident of Illinois, I called Obama's office to express opinions similar to those in your letter. His staffer told me "Obama votes his conscience. He doesn't really need your input." Bascially, "talk to the hand." I told the staffer that if that was the case, Obama wouldn't be getting my input around election time. The staffer hung up on me.

Don't expect any response from Obama now or ever.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I don't have a politician in my state who is worth their salt on this issue and it is the #1 issue for me. Therefore I will be voting anti-incumbent right down the line. That's the entire ballot and I don't care what's running against them. I left a message on one of my Senators' cell phone and told her that if a billy goat runs against her, I'll be voting for the billy goat. Unfortunately, there are not enough informed voting public to throw most of these bums out. The American public in large part are stupid and if they're gonna be stupid, they gotta be tough. Sad thing is, the rest of us have to suffer the consequenses of their stupidity as well.

Chuck Baldwin will get my vote for Pres. He's the Constitution Party Candidate just in case someone missed it. There don't seem to be much in the way of alternatives this time around. God Help America.

American Patriots

I Love AMERICAN PATRIOTS!

You All ROCK!

No Amnesty! No Guestworker! Screw mccain and obama.

I will NEVER Stop Fighting for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the AMERICAN WAY!

FREE Ramos and Compean Now!

Welcome aboard Joerocker!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast