Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Lets get it on!!

DING, DING, ROUND TWO!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

THREE CHEERS W.

AMERICA WANTS OUR BORDERS SECURE AND LAWS ENFORCED!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Coleman is a con man, we need to put him in jail and stop any federal aid to him. It is time to job sending money to those that commit crimes.

Re: Immigration fiasco needs criminal review, activist says

[quote="Kate"]Immigration fiasco needs criminal review, activist says
    Advocates for legal citizenship path plan to lobby Congress

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=56530

A criminal review might help, but proving criminal neglect against government officials and agencies is a bit of a long shot.

A little known method in English Common law is the Writ of Mandamus.

This is an order from a Court that compels a malfeasant or negligent government official to do his job that he has shirked.

Obviously, the jerk at the top of the heap in this country is the ultimate problem, but going after his DHS secretary or his Attorney General with a suit demanding a Writ of Mandamus against them probably would have more of a chance.

Read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandamus

ALIPAC or Judicial Watch or one of the conservative legal foundations like Pacific Legal or Mountain States Legal could do take this up.

Re: Immigration fiasco needs criminal review, activist says

Quote Originally Posted by dstockton
    . . . but going after his DHS secretary . . . with a suit demanding a Writ of Mandamus against them probably would have more of a chance.
    Yeah, go get Skeletor

and make him do his job!!

Isn't the resemblance of Chertoff to Skeletor uncanny!?!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Let's keep their feet to the fire
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

re: Immigration fiasco needs criminal review, activist says

I agree a criminal investigation should be launched and include as far back as it takes to smoke out those responsible for obvious changes to include Spanish language and other propaganda to 'prepare' the USA for globalism. This has been under way for a very long time. However, it's as though I've just recently been slapped in the head in hearing 'select one for English', multi-language instruction manuals (mostly Spanish), wal-mart isle signs with Spanish included, on and on, etc.

The clincher for me was a recent call I placed to the VA Medical Center, Brecksville branch in Cleveland Ohio. Mind you, this is Fed. Government MEDICAL for our veterans, disabled Vets, etc. Each recorded phone prompt spoke English instruction immediately followed by SPANISH!!! Am I stupid or do we have Vets who don't know English????? This is an outrage and I'm embarrassed and ashamed for our government. I hope someone with a LOUD voice would include this in their reports. If you want to hear for yourself, the VA Medical Center number is 440-526-3030. I suspect you will get the same if you choose to call one in your own area.

Re: re: Immigration fiasco needs criminal review, activist s

Quote Originally Posted by KathyL
    The clincher for me was a recent call I placed to the VA Medical Center, Brecksville branch in Cleveland Ohio. Mind you, this is Fed. Government MEDICAL for our veterans, disabled Vets, etc. Each recorded phone prompt spoke English instruction immediately followed by SPANISH!!! Am I stupid or do we have Vets who don't know English?????
    Perhaps they're preparing for the North American Union (NAU) when Mexican veterans will be calling in regarding their benefits they are entitled to under the NAU Veterans Administration (if there even will be one in the NAU).
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Cool. Let's do it. There are a lot of unanswered questions that millions of Americans have regarding President Bush's refusal to enforce our laws. We have a right to know why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast