Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Hiya BlessUSA!!! How have things been going in Waukegan lately?
    Hey there azwreath! Well, we are holding our own! I heard that our application for 287g has been received, but they are talking 2 years! I hope that's not true though. Meanwhile, our PD seems to be doing a wonderful job of upholding the law. Of course, they get the "profiling" complaint, but we all know that's not true. They aren't letting that stop them, so that's good!

It actually seems much quieter, since that City Council Meeting last month, where they voted to go ahead and submit the application for 287g, so I'm enjoying that.

One of the Hispanic stores are still complaining that their business is down, and another just got nailed by the Health Department for some things they're doing wrong. Looks like Waukegan may be making a change for the better!! I'll keep you posted on our progress. The local radio show host is planning on hitting towns around us and also the County to get 287g. I've been busy volunteering to fight in those fights, also! We can't stop now!!

Well, I better stop before I get in trouble for talking too much!! Fedup and I will keep you posted on our next "adventures". Thanks for asking!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Is there a Labor Council for US Citizen Advancement that is organizing support for pro-American businesses? It seems to me this Council for Latin American Advancement is operating in the wrong country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Hey I have the same TV in my room!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I don't understand all this crap about 287g. I had thought the law only applies to CONVICTED CRIMINALS. So why in god's name would anyone be against it? Do people want convicted illegal alien criminals to REMAIN in the US? Are latinos/hispanics THAT stupid/blind?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Hiya BlessUSA!!! How have things been going in Waukegan lately?
    Hey there azwreath! Well, we are holding our own! I heard that our application for 287g has been received, but they are talking 2 years! I hope that's not true though. Meanwhile, our PD seems to be doing a wonderful job of upholding the law. Of course, they get the "profiling" complaint, but we all know that's not true. They aren't letting that stop them, so that's good!

It actually seems much quieter, since that City Council Meeting last month, where they voted to go ahead and submit the application for 287g, so I'm enjoying that.

One of the Hispanic stores are still complaining that their business is down, and another just got nailed by the Health Department for some things they're doing wrong. Looks like Waukegan may be making a change for the better!! I'll keep you posted on our progress. The local radio show host is planning on hitting towns around us and also the County to get 287g. I've been busy volunteering to fight in those fights, also! We can't stop now!!

Well, I better stop before I get in trouble for talking too much!! Fedup and I will keep you posted on our next "adventures". Thanks for asking!

I'm glad things have calmed down and things are changing for the better.....lol. well I suppose that depends on what side of the issue you're on, of course but for those on the legal side it's good news.

I also heard it's taking awhile to review and approve the 287g apps. but if it is that may be a very good sign of more and more depts. planning on using it so while it would be bad in one way, it also may be a good thing!!!!

And yes, definitely keep us all posted on how things are going and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12