Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Quote Originally Posted by UBGold
    The words should not be illegal immigration. That helps to muddy the waters. Always say ILLEGAL ALIENS. that makes a lot of difference then immigrate. The side that wants all the ILLEGAL ALIENS to be here want it to SEEM that we are against immigrates. Until it is made prefectly clear what we are against is ILLEGAL ALIENS they are getting their way.
    Illegal immigrate, undocumated, and all the other ways they say it is what you would call PC.
    Not the exact truth, but close enough to muddy the waters, and shut some up about it. Or make people who are against ILLEGAL ALIENS have to defend themselves over nothing if you get what I mean.
    IT IS TIME TO USE THE CORRECT WORDS FOR WHAT WE ARE AGAINST and not fall into their PC!
    At some point would it be proper to call all of the Illegal Immigrants "occupiers"? As we have some groups that have attempted to change the language of schools to Spanish and towns also from what I have read.
    Yes we can call them that too.
    My point was that they are "trying to confuse the masses" and we need to do all we can to stop that.
    Such as them saying "anti-immigrate" when what we are saying is NO to ILLEGAL ALIENS. There is a world of difference to me.

YEA

YOU GO WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo Nazis have NO place at any of our rallies! Can't wait till you get back to fill us in!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12