Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mad As Hell!

I'm mad as hell and don't want to take it anymore!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Re: the photo of deceased Bob Clark's car. The impact was horrific! It was even worse than Princess Diana's.

eat
    It is revolting how our press tip toes around the issue of illegal immigration. Associated press does not identify the driver as an illegal alien, which he cleary is, only that he did not possess a drivers license.

But I'm finally starting to get some-where here in Texas re-garding this subject.

I recently recieved a letter from my congressmen in Austin, and he seems adamant about adressing this problem.

It reads as follows.

Thank-you for contacting me re-garding HB 1840, as well as illegal aliens in Texas. Be assured that HB 1840 applies to any person involved in an auto accident who flees the scene, including illegal immigrants.

In response to the increasing problem of illegal aliens behind the wheel, I am supporting several pieces of legislation that would set stricter re-quirements regarding the documents necessary to obtain a driver's license in Texas.

I am also taking on the larger problem of illegal immigration and border security by joint-authoring several bills that will make it illegal for state benefits to go to children born of illegal immigrants. They will also re-quire the state to verify citizenship of those who apply for medical assistance. Further-more, the bills will prevent un-documented immigrants from being allowed to pay in-state tuition rates at public universities. Bills will also see to it that a money transmission business will charge an 8 percent fee on money going from Texas to Mexico, Central America or South America. Lastly, a person will have to be eligible for employment in the U.S. in order to obtain and/or re-new occupational licenses.

This is the first State law-maker that has ackowleged my E-mails and letters, and it certainly is encouraging. Hopefully we can see this issue resolved the way it should be, even if it has to be done on a state by state basis.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/ne ... 645173.php

Saturday, April 7, 2007
    Man pleads not guilty in crash that killed filmmaker, son
    If convicted, he could face 10 years in state prison.
    The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- A driver arrested after a head-on crash that killed "A Christmas Story" director Bob Clark and his son pleaded not guilty Friday to two counts of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

Prosecutors allege Hector Velazquez-Nava, a 24-year-old Mexican national, was drunk when he steered his sport utility vehicle into the wrong lane of Pacific Coast Highway early Wednesday, striking Clark's sedan. The filmmaker and his son, Ariel Hanrath-Clark, 22, died at the scene.

Authorities said Velazquez-Nava had a blood-alcohol level of 0.24 percent, three times the 0.08 legal limit for driving. Both he and his passenger were treated for minor injuries after the crash.

Outside court, defense attorney John Borges told reporters the crash was "a horrible, tragic incident."

"The family of Velazquez-Nava ... are very much hurt and they want to offer their deepest condolences to the family, to the Clark family," Borges said, surrounded by his client's mother and brother.

Velazquez-Nava was being held on $200,000 bail, although a federal immigration hold prevents him from posting bail. Immigration officials have said he is in the country illegally.

If convicted, he could face at least 10 years in state prison, prosecutors said. His next court appearance was scheduled for May 7.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What will the liberal loonies in Hollywood have to saw now that they've lost one of their own to the illegal invasion?
    They can't cut and run from THESE enemies.

Director of A Christmas Story Snuffed by Drunken Illegal Alien
    by John Lillpop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In his non-stop and mindless promotion of illegal aliens as good hearted, hard working folks, our clueless president constantly argues that those coming here illegally from Mexico should be welcomed en masse because they hold values common to the American people.

I wonder if our beleaguered president is aware of the latest horror story involving an illegal alien, too much alcohol, and the slaughter of innocent Americans?

Bob Clark directed one of the warmest and most enjoyed Christmas films in American history.

"A Christmas Story" became traditional holiday fare along with "Scrooge," "It's a Wonderful Life," and all of the other great American values that make Christmas the most wonderful time of the year.

Unfortunately for Clark and his 22-year-old son, Ariel Hanrath-Clark, their lives were snuffed out by a drunken driver on the Pacific Coast Highway in California on April 4.

Hector Velazquez-Nava, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, and will be booked for manslaughter once he is released from the hospital.

And, yes, Velazquez-Nava is an illegal alien.

He is a low-life, third-world scumbag who should not even be in America, must less driving drunk and killing American legends.

When will people like President Bush open their eyes to the truth about illegal aliens?

The simple truth is that illegal aliens are not all good hearted, hard working folks who just come here to work. Many are violent criminals who should be rounded up and booted out of America before they commit more crime.

Moreover, illegal aliens do not share American values.

By definition, all illegal aliens are criminals, but most Americans are not.

Another example: Driving while drunk is considered "cool" and "macho" in Mexican culture, but is seen as stupid and recklessly criminal in American culture.

Face the truth Mr. President: Those who invade our nation are different from the vast majority of Americans. Invaders do not share American values.

Our borders should be militarized to keep invaders out, and those already here should be rounded up and forcibly removed as soon as possible!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.thesop.org/index.php?id=4956
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EAT.......this is great news!!

thanx for sharing

would you please put up the name of your Rep? We want to support him, especially through our TEXAS FOCUS CAMPAIGN. {see the Focus Forum for the State campaign information}

And YES! We are doing this State by State!!
    This is the first State law-maker that has ackowleged my E-mails and letters, and it certainly is encouraging. Hopefully we can see this issue resolved the way it should be, even if it has to be done on a state by state basis.

eat
    2ndamendsis,

I'm sorry, his name is Dennis Bonnen, district 25.

He was behind legislation that overturned Gov. Perry's mandate that Texas gilrs be vaccinated for hpv virus. He also is putting pressure on Perry to abandon plans for the trans Texas corridor.

Have a great Easter week-end.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    [
    quote="WhatMattersMost"]SoSad, I am so disgusted by all of this, its getting harder each day when I see them walking down the street chattering happily and dragging one baby by the hand, pushing one in a stroller and one in the oven. I am not a violent person but the rage is building.
    I can certainly understand and you are not alone, almost everyday we read about a death and usually a needless one because the person should not have been here. T
    There are many of us feeling devastated by all of this and thats why we have to keep our chin up and fight this with everything we have in us. Something good has to come out of what has happen to all of these people who have died at the hands of illegals.
    You're right. At least more cities and their residents are beginning to realize that we have to take our country back. The death, destruction and morphing into Amexico is becoming more obvious everyday. Even our sorry excuse for government is beginning to notice that we will not allow them to remain in their bubble of safety and denial. We have to keep up the fight.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Posted on Fri, Apr. 20, 2007print email Digg it del.icio.us AIM Man pleads not guilty in director crash
    The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES --A driver arrested after the crash that killed "A Christmas Story" director Bob Clark and his son pleaded not guilty Friday to two counts of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

Prosecutors say Hector Velazquez-Nava, a 24-year-old Mexican national, was drunk when he steered his sport utility vehicle into the wrong lane of Pacific Coast Highway early Wednesday, and struck Clark's sedan. Clark, 67 and his son, Ariel Hanrath-Clark, 22, died at the scene.

Velazquez-Nava had a blood-alcohol level of 0.24 percent, three times the legal limit, authorities said. Both he and his passenger were treated for minor injuries.

"The family of Velazquez-Nava ... are very much hurt and they want to offer their deepest condolences to the family, to the Clark family," said defense attorney John Borges.

Velazquez-Nava was being held on $200,000 bail, although a federal immigration hold prevents him from posting bail. Immigration officials have said he is in the country illegally.

If convicted, he could face at least 10 years in state prison, prosecutors said.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/392/story/21756.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast