Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration of the illegal sort

Immigration of the illegal sort: when the numbers don’t add up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20070727/BLOG/70726026
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty Lich
    Vail CO, Colorado
    July 27, 2007

My local newspaper editor ran a piece the other day titled "D.R.: Immigration's a numbers game" In it he wrote that “America gives out thousands of work visas, but we have millions and millions of jobs that our own natives have proven they can’t fill.â€

Good letter, thanks for posting jannidot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sick of the comments about jobs Americans won't do. These jobs are jobs Americans would do but they make it undesirable for Americans to work with them or have their own Hispanic supervisors fire the non Hispanics. My friend had it happen to her. They speak exclussively Spanish among each other on the job making it unpleasant for non speakers. Many don't even know how to speak English so there can be no communication between some employees. When you have those situations then obviously Americans won't take those jobs. That is how they come up with their claims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)