Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration at issue in Virginia governor's race

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9146260/

Tom Curry
    National affairs writer

ROANOKE, Va. - Want to know what the American people think about illegal immigration? On Nov. 8, Virginia offers the nation something far more meaningful than any opinion poll â€â€

Having a brain lock-up: When is the next NC Governor's election? next week would be nice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how Miss Nelson would feel if her family was wiped out by an illegal drunk driver or her daughter was gang raped by one of those thugs. Let her live between two flop houses for a couple of months and I bet her "liberal progressive" attitudes would change.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    I wonder how Miss Nelson would feel if her family was wiped out by an illegal drunk driver or her daughter was gang raped by one of those thugs. Let her live between two flop houses for a couple of months and I bet her "liberal progressive" attitudes would change.

I bet she lives in a well to do neighborhood, and her children go to private schools. I'm sure she is well insulated from the everyday problems caused by illegal immigrants that a lot of other people have to endure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure she has an illegal clean her pool, or clean her house, or watch her children. When I lived in Northern Va. there were plenty of sympathic liberals(like the ones in Herndon) that hired them and benefited from them. Meanwhile, my working class neighborhood became El Salvador central.