Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration lawyer: Dinner and Immigration don't mix.....

Dinner and Immigration Just Don’t Mix
    Por Wendy Hess
    10:54 | 02/13/09

The occasion this past Saturday night was a happy one. Nine individuals were assembled around the dining room table of a friend, an excellent cook and superb baker, all eager to enjoy her wonderful cooking and celebrate her husband’s 68th birthday. Those present were highly educated, allegedly extremely intelligent, and members of minority groups who, at one time or another, had personally felt the sting of prejudice and discrimination.

The conversation was pleasant until the topic of immigration came up. When one of my dinner companions asked what I did for a living I explained that I was an immigration attorney. His face darkened and his previously congenial tone turned chilly. He asked me what I thought about the pardon President Bush had extended to the Border patrol agent who had been convicted of shooting a Mexican national with stated ties to the Mexican drug cartels. Before I could fully formulate a response, others at the table jumped in. Statements were made like: “Well, these Mexicans are breaking the law. They are breaking into our homes and we have the right to shoot and kill them once they’re here in order to protect our country. All these immigrants do is get welfare and fill our hospitals. They deliberately sneak into the country to have babies in order to stay here. They should be thrown out, along with their babiesâ€

I think this immigration lawyer needs to a) find a new career or b) move out of Chestnut Hill back to Los Angeles.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lol, so many liberals are so shocked when reality confronts them.

Oh, the hatred lol

These people that support illegal aliens and illegal immigration are living in complete dream worlds and only when they have chance encounters with realists do they run for cover and assume there must be something wrong with the realists.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Treacle-dripping horse crap. Just imagine if immigration attorneys did not have any right under US law to fight for illegals to stay in this country. They would lose a lot of business and there goes the Mercedes payment. After all, it is all about money, isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What would you expect an ambulance chaser to say. That the very source of his income is illegal? That illegal immigration should be stopped immediately so that he could find a different ambulance to chase. What next? Maybe gun owners? Yeah, that's it he can join in the litigation taking place in Arizona now where 16 illegal aliens are bringing suit against a rancher that violated their rights?!?! Maybe a career with the ACLU or MALDEF? I've got it. The perfect career...he can become a US Senator.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

He got a dose of the majority and reality! He's been sitting around listening to Liberal bull about the "fringe" and he has to admit that the "fringe" are his friends and not just one of them, but a whole table of them. Now he has to admit that he's really the minority fringe and he better start looking into another line of work.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Treacle-dripping horse crap. Just imagine if immigration attorneys did not have any right under US law to fight for illegals to stay in this country. They would lose a lot of business and there goes the Mercedes payment. After all, it is all about money, isn't it?
    You nailed it vortex!
    "

Yeah, that's it he can join in the litigation taking place in Arizona now where 16 illegal aliens are bringing suit against a rancher that violated their rights?!?!
    The rancher caught them after illegally entering his/our country and maybe held them at gunpoint. But evidentally the attorneys / courts believe the ILLEGALS before there own citzen. Something wrong there!

Who is to say these ILLEGALS are not part of a cartel.

I think that attorney got a good dose of the feelings of American citizens and I would disagree with the term "xenophobia". I never paid much attention to the illegal invasion until that day they had the MASSIVE MARCH in our streets DEMANDING THEIR RIGHTS!!!!!

I thought WOE!!! wait a minute here U R DEMANDING these things after entering this country ILLEGALLY. That is when I took notice and gained a complete different focus and approach to this PROBLEM

They created their future on that day!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Leave it to an immigrations attorney to lable those who believe in the rule of law and the sovereignty of this country as "xenaphobic!" The pro-illegal invader crowd has certainly beat the hell out of that word!

Why should we care what an immigrations attorney has to say on this matter. Especially since he who is too willing to sell out this country in order to make a buck! He obviously has a vested interest in perpetuating this illegal invasion which is destroying this country!

I just had an idea (brain fart). I think I will get a group together and call it La Raza Blanca (the white race) and see if its considered a racist organization. Wonder how that would go over. I'll go to extremes to make sure we don't employ hate speech or xenophobic idealogy just to be sure of what we stand for...the white culture handed down by our forefathers.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast