Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kay

immigration and the media...main stream that is..

Am i the only one sick of watching CNN, FOX, CBS etc...and not one time do they interview americans?? Its astounding. Not even hardly once??
    I find this very suspicous. I mean come on, are we now suppose to hear all there hispanic sobb stories endlessly? good lord WHAT ABOUT US???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    I mean really! This is looking an awful lot like a conspiracy.
    We have allowed them thus far, by our good graces that is, to stay. We have shared, taught, helped and allowed. This makes me ill, to see only there side to this story. I really think we need to complain big time to these networks, let them know "we know" what they are up to. Im sick of it.

If it is your local station, call them up and ask them. Flat out ask them why they will not also ask the opinions of every day Americans their views. I find that most idiots on the street don't even know what is going on. That is partially the presses fault.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MSM

Hi Dixie,

I've been contacting local (and national) msm since I became aware in mid-March. BEFORE I found this site. No response, until one local station I've been in contact with for about a year, as a friendly, supportive viewer, got mad at me, when after multiple emails, with links to info on this issue, in which I got more and more frustrated, to the point I asked questions, such as, "Don't you have the moral and ethical responsibility to tell BOTH sides of the story?" and "Why haven't you done a special investigation series on our (anti-illegal immigration folk) concerns, such as, the MEChA, Aztlan, La Raza, the Reconquista movement, crime stats, balkanization, the disproportionate use of social services, hospital closures, disease, identity theft, forged documents, anchor babies, etc.?". I even suggested that I would be happy to send them links where they could find a lot of information, thus doing a lot of their research for them. When I still got no response...I told them that, in my opinion, they were impinging on my freedom of speech (as well as a lot of Americans and LEGAL immigrants), and that they lacked courage.
    That" lack of courage" comment got to one of them, and I got a very angry email back, saying that they WERE giving both sides of the story (they had JUST used the term 'illegal immigrant' for the first time.), and they resented my insinuation..........

I keep hoping that I've planted seeds and that they WILL start telling both sides. There are cracks showing locally. On the newscasts, there are now more references to this issue, but so far, few of the above concerns. The authorities DID break 2 major forgery rings recently, both of which I posted here, earlier. My fear is that IF the MSM ever tells the whole truth, it won't be in time. ANY BETS?

SOOOO, I had a thought, which is sorta off topic for now, while we're in this current fight.

What if we all contacted our local and National media, and advised them that we intend to let the FCC know that they are NOT truly giving both sides of the story, and that by doing so are abridging our right to freedom of speech? Anybody out there with suggestions or comments? Lawyers....? Ideas? Does anyone think that contacting the FCC would make any difference at all?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!