Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All and any of our problems stem back to the CFR. They are the vilians who will steal your freedom for an extra buck. They suck. By the way Katie Curric is accompanied by Leslie Stall as a member of the CFR. They're all in on it. Some of these people are CFR members and don't know what it is really about. Some join to gain status (in their little minds), as ignorant of a move that is.

Florgal wrote
    I would be willing to lay bet that 'Immigration Nation' will be yet another poor pregnant illegal alien who-just-wants-a-better-life-for-her-child-even-if-it-means-breaking-the-laws-of-the-U.S.-and-the-backs-of-U.S.-taxpayers-after-all-we-can-afford-it--right? stories.
    Florgal hits the nail on the head..I will bet Florgal is right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just speaking to some friends about this subject this very evening. This one thing, this huge magnet of birthright citizenship has to end. We did not create this crisis for these people, and while there can be compassion for the state of their nation, it is their nation's problem and the people must address their concerns to their government.

It is not due to a lack of resources in dollars, it is due to greed and corruption of Mexico. This country has had time and more time to get a developed country going, to build an infrastructure and to offer more to its citizenry. Our hospitals are closing due to illegal aliens and they just keep sending them on over. Eventually, with this continuing cost from illegal alien births, there will not be enough medical facilities, especially in smaller communities to take anyone. I saw a story on a border community where this happened and you now have to go 100 miles to deliver a baby.

I think the ungrateful hearts of illegal aliens toward America, the "in your face" attitudes just makes this even more insulting to the citizens and taxpayers and makes another May 1st demonstration just over the top.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is part of an article i read:

Congress can do what it likes and ignore you. The Council on Foreign Relations dictates to congress and the President what it wants achieved toward the ultimate goal of US assimilation into the world’s government and a complete loss of our independence or sovereignty. That is why the Executive branch and the President are racing to close the deal with Canada and Mexico to create a giant borderless region where the banks win again. That is why mutual security or defense pacts are being brokered or already set in place to assure that unrest over this or any other slave creating legislation is protected, placing our economy AND YOUR JOBS on the fast track for annihilation. It explains the lack of any significant roundup of illegals or protection from international criminal drug running. It makes clear why a useless, meaningless war is fought endlessly in Iraq and why no one has had an original thought concerning oil independence in 60 years. These are issues and questions that have not been asked before a responsible, serious governmental agency for a generation or more. These same questions have been ignored by candidates running for public office, and have not been considered important by the very people who are going to be at the mercy of those officials, some of whom have held congressional public office since the early 1960’s. We are sowing what we have reaped.

http://newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg27.htm

cayla99 wrote:
    My gut tells me it is going to explode, big time.
    I think you and rockfish just answered a question that has been nagging at me ever since I saw the ad for the "Immigration Nation" piece. I was in awe at the presentation even being considered, much less aired. I asked myself, "What are these mainstream media types up to anyway? They appear to suddenly be doing an about-face on illegal immigration, along with some of their counterparts in government." It's not like the pressure has exactly been on the issue lately with all the diversions being throw at the public over the last few months.

As we all know by now nothing that happens these days is without a motive. What if the game is to MAKE things explosive and volatile? That would sure fit in with the May 07 Presidential Directive (Executive Order) quite nicely. It would also disrupt the entire 08 campaigns and possibly the election. Who needs a nuke when you have 200M or so people ready to go postal? Could the CFR front men be so devious?

Just wondering....

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    cayla99 wrote:
    My gut tells me it is going to explode, big time.
    I think you and rockfish just answered a question that has been nagging at me ever since I saw the ad for the "Immigration Nation" piece. I was in awe at the presentation even being considered, much less aired. I asked myself, "What are these mainstream media types up to anyway? They appear to suddenly be doing an about-face on illegal immigration, along with some of their counterparts in government." It's not like the pressure has exactly been on the issue lately with all the diversions being throw at the public over the last few months.

As we all know by now nothing that happens these days is without a motive. What if the game is to MAKE things explosive and volatile? That would sure fit in with the May 07 Presidential Directive (Executive Order) quite nicely. It would also disrupt the entire 08 campaigns and possibly the election. Who needs a nuke when you have 200M or so people ready to go postal? Could the CFR front men be so devious?

Just wondering....
    There have been times when I have wondered if the 2008 elections would actually take place. If something huge happened to put them on hold. I was thinking it would be in the fall, but inciting a civil war, now, would definitely put things on hold.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12