Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The lawyer on Fox said she would have a "strong case" if she went to court and said the son should be will his mother. He felt like the courts might decide to let her stay in the "best interest of the child."

Can you imagine what would happen......every illegal in the country would do the same and every illegal woman would immediately get pregnant, seeing a "anchor baby" as her "ticket" to stay. Then they would petition the courts for the father with the same reason of not "splitting up the family."......wallo...you got back door amnesty.

This must not be allowed to happen. They need to stop the ridiculous stunt and deport her.

Thats why we have got to put a stop to these anchor babies or else this is how they will win in the end! We need Tancrado or Jeff Sessions to start talking about this on every talk show they can get on. I think this is all a set up, I wouldnt be surprised if our own President had a hand in this, we will see more and more of this, people sitting on the fence are going to be won over to the illegals side by the plight of this "poor mother" if something is not done and soon!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This is backfiring big time! Paul Harvey said today that she didn't count on a "ground swell of opposition from LEGAL immigrants and others." A Chicago Tribune Poll showed over 800 against her and 89 for her. If you read the comments following the article, you will seen they are overwhelming opposed to all this, even the ones who sympathize with her plight say the laws must be obeyed.

This could be really good for our cause, almost as good as those marches and that "walk-out."

I do love Paul Harvey! this is wonderful news.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I read the comments on Chicgo Tribune and LOVED them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12