Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Official Convicted of Harboring Alien

Immigration Official Convicted of Harboring Alien

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — A top investigator in the internal affairs office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service has been convicted of harboring an illegal alien who was also his girlfriend.

Forty-nine-year-old Lloyd W. Miner of Centreville was convicted by a jury at the federal courthouse in Alexandria. He faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

His girlfriend, originally from Mongolia, was also convicted of conspiracy to commit identification fraud.

Prosecutors say that Miner met the woman in 2005, gave her a black convertible and allowed her to live in his home.

At the time of his arrest earlier this year, Miner was the assistant chief of internal affairs investigations for Citizenship and Immigration Services, which is part of the Department of Homeland Security.
    http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1207/481593.html
    http://www.oneoldvet.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh man I got a chuckle out of that one. I wonder if an oath of office was involved?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope he has to serve the maximum.

HE'S NOT GUILTY

When Homeland Security could not implicate him in the Schofield bribery case they decided that they had to save face and get him for something. Since he was dating an asian female they decided to use that. Had he not been dating her they would have had to drop all charges and face embarrassment for investigating him for almost a year and finding nothing.DHS is proving its dedication to silencing employees who try to do something about the massive incompetence and mismanagement at USCIS. The only surprising thing is that they were able to convince the US Attorney's office to assist them in this witch hunt. Railroading employees who tell the truth is obviously more important than going after the terrorists they continue to allow into the United States. HE IS BEING RAILROADED!

Josh

I'm not doubting you - but would you give us (me) some background on this. I have neard nothing about it.

Just for me again, how does it happen that you came to this site when this particular thing was posted.

This happens sometimes. An article is posted, and immediately someone who knows someone or something about it, registers and begins posting to it.

I don't mean any disrespect or insult in this - I'm just curious.