Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Immigration Reform March in Las Vegas

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4522244

Immigration Reform March
    Feb 18, 2006, 05:59 PM PST
    Thousands marched in northeast Las Vegas today for Immigration Reform. The marchers claim immigrants are treated unfairly and they want equality.

There have been three events like this in the past 12 months. But today's was the largest with nearly three-thousand participants. Immigration leaders came from Arizona and California.

This all day event started five miles away at J.C. park. The marchers chanted in defiance of current U.S. immigration law and demonstrated their freedom in America.

Marchers were eager to get out what they believe, Hispanics aren't treated equally in Las Vegas.

"There are a lot of people that raise their families, pay their taxes, these people deserve to be legal in America," said Miguel Barrientos, the March Organizer.

The march was put together by the group United Families for Earned Immigration. They are asking for support of the federal McCain-Kennedy Immigration bill being debated in Congress. It would provide a formal path for the nation's illegal immigrants to become citizens.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These people who are here illegally are getting pretty darn brazen if you ask me! How dare they show their faces in public? Why weren't they rounded up and deported? This is utter stupidity on the part of the government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there is the new term they are using again 'Earned Immigration'

We already have an "earned immigration" policy and illegal aliens DO NOT QUALIFY. WHAT THEY QUALIFY FOR IS DEPORTATION AND A 10 YEAR BAN FROM 'earned immigration" once caught illegally in the US.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJr wrote:
    These people who are here illegally are getting pretty darn brazen if you ask me! How dare they show their faces in public? Why weren't they rounded up and deported? This is utter stupidity on the part of the government.
    The illegals have gotten by with being illegal so long now, they think it's their right to protest in public and demand better treatment. Just goes to show how slackass our system truly is!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

slackass

Slackass??

Interesting, and very appropriate, terminology. I like it.

I need some help finding the website of this group. I've been trying but no luck. Could some of you good googlers help me?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    I need some help finding the website of this group. I've been trying but no luck. Could some of you good googlers help me?
    I tried a few searches but no luck. I even experimented with a few combination of web addresses. I'll give Yahoo a try to see if that gets any results.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Slackass??

Interesting, and very appropriate, terminology. I like it.
    Yes, Legalformykidsfuture, it's a southern expression for "not getting the job done", which is exactly what is going on in Washington when it comes to enforcing our immigration laws. By the way, that's a beautiful baby on your avatar!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"