Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm getting a KICK out of CNN's Rick Sanchez, another illegal lover, he has been called a racist for covering the Chris Brown story! Ricks in a tither over it. I guess he knows what it's like for us White folk now HUH???

He's a legal Cuban immigrant, not sure if he's legal from wet foot, dry foot? hahahahha
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

No wonder I smelled something funny when I went outside today; apparently it was the stench of Gutierrez's anti-American rhetoric.
    As far as these kids playing on the heart strings of Americans, try that on a family where the major provider has lost his/her job to illegals and wonders where the next meal will come from.
    Good, let the churches provide for these kids (and I hope they go broke) because probably the majority are parishioners are illegals themselves, so let them take care of these kids. It is not our responsibility.
    Yes, we need immigration reform, but not in the way Gutierrez would like. We need to define citizenship not to be given to a baby dropped by an illegal on American soil. Repeal or redefine the 14th Amendment.
    A few years ago there was a story of a woman giving birth on an airplane. Apparently the child was an American citizen just by being born in US airspace. GRRR!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unless these anchor baby laws are changed, all the fences, e-verify, etc. will not be very effective. This population is increasing primarily now through births of anchor babies as opposed to illegal border crossings. I just read where one quarter of all kindergarten students in the USA are Hispanic with the percentage rising every year. I'm sure many many of these kids are anchor children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens should held accoutable for their actions. Deport them and their kids. The 14th amendment doesnt apply to illegal aliens or their offspring.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They deliberately position these kids in front of Americans because they know we're big hearted saps for kids especially. Plenty of American kids whose parent(s) broke the law could stand up in front of a church group and tell them how they suffered because their folks decided it would be a great idea to break the laws.

Let's get some American kids who's parents were killed by illegals. Let's get some American kids who were raped by these people...this just makes me so mad I can't see straight. Nothing but BS propoganda!!!

Our "Immigration Reform Movement" needs to counter that these kids are not Americans. Their US Citizenship is Unconstitutional. The 14th Amendment didn't stop FDR and Eisenhower from deporting anchor babies along with their parents.

How long are the relatives/guardians going to be able to support these anchors? Welfare WILL eventually run out (or very low), especially as more Americans lose jobs.

These people who abandon their kids because they don't want to give up the welfare $$$$$ are despicable and should not be parents. I would never sell my kids for any amount of money.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Unless these anchor baby laws are changed,
    Guess what, there is no anchor baby "law", it is simply a Federal Government Executive Branch policy. Since it is only a policy the President could change it (fat chance), or Congress could reverse the policy (again fat chance), or the Supreme Court could end it (maybe 50% chance).

The point you have to remember the OBL makes it sounds like the Constitution makes these kids Americans, when nothing could be further from the truth. If anything the Constitution says they ARE NOT Americans.

Oh I also forgot to say we need to point out that most of these kids also have birth certificates from their parents home country, which means under the 14th Amendment they absolutely ARE NOT US Citizens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12