Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMERSION??? IN WHAT??? Maybe she is being IMMERSED in FARSI!!!

I never cease to be amazed!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yeah....she is for llegals but wants them all to "immerse" in English. Her little orgie is a "family business". She is the President and two of her sons are other "officers".

Just a "stooge" for the President and Open Borders Lobby.

She is also a consultant for FoxNews to blah blah as an "expert" when an issue concerning immigration and such comes on the air.

But, she doesn't speak Spanish. She was born in the United States so is an American Citizen and never learned Spanish.

I guess she just never learned to spell.

Interesting isn't it all these "appointments" to all these boards and councils and best I can tell that's all she's done. Usually you DO SOMETHING FIRST and then get appointed.

So....a Bush Stooge, a Globalist, an Hispanic Advocate at the expense of others.

Grrrrrrr!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, after reading this AND another article just posted about "SHILLS", I am more and more questioning these "faith-based" groups that are money is supporting. AND, after seeing how much time Burghart had to spend SLAMMING us for OUR views and knowing that WE are paying him, I just don't think this system is going to work. I guess we could chalk that up to BUSH FAILURE NUMBER FORTY LEVEN!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I once stood at the border between East and West Germany with its barbed wire, mines and sentry posts with soldiers aiming high-powered rifles. Is that really the America we want to create?
    Linda, dear, the wall and soldiers were there to keep people in, not out.

Apparently you didn't notice the difference.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Wish SHE had been THERE!!!

Creating a guest worker program, which allows workers to come to the United States for a specified period and then return home, will help curb future illegal immigration, but unless those already here can earn the right to participate, we'll still have a problem.
    OK, I'm dense and I admit I don't understand what it is about a "guest worker program" that will curb illegal immigration.

However, moving on, when it's time for the "guests" to leave and they don't, we'll just round them up and deport them then, right?

Wrong. Later Linda says
    Mass deportations won't -- and shouldn't -- happen. The legal, moral and practical obstacles to rounding up and deporting millions of illegal aliens and their U.S.-citizen children are insurmountable.
    So will someone once and for all explain to me what will make all these "guest workers" pack up and go home once their time is up? And while you're at it, also explain to me what's to keep them from having new US citizens while they're here as our "guests"? We can't deport them - Linda just said so - so what other option is there?

Can anybody please explain these little details to me? Maybe I missed that portion of el Presidente's numerous speeches this week.

Well, I can explain it like this. NOT ONE DAMN THING will make them leave. Not ONE DAMN thing will stop them from having anchor babies that ENSURE their being able to stay FOREVER. And, the only way that a guestworker program will "curb illegal immigration" is that there won't be a NEED for them to come illegally because El Presidente is going to INVITE them ALL IN!

Now, Count--wouldn't you say that was a SIMPLE explanation???

Gee, Bootsie, then that means that Linda and the President are lying!

Who'd a thunk it?

Well, Count--you COULD call it LYING BUT, remember, THAT little accusation will get you in BIG TROUBLE. They probably wouldn't understand it if we said they were prevaricators though!!!

Yep...Linda and the President are being paid with our money to LIE TO US.

You've got it figured right, Count.

They are LIARS LIARS PANTS AFIRE.

They are hideous, ugly, deceitful, despicable globalist TRAITORS.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast