Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration: The Third-World Invasion

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/21137.html

Immigration: The Third-World Invasion
    December 17, 2006 12:00 PM EST

An ex-Army intelligence officer recently said to me, "An invasion is taking place. Whether by means of legal or illegal immigration, the third-world hordes are invading the first world, and they are taking no prisoners. If this is not stopped now, America within one generation will be a third-world sewer." But what is being done? O Tempora! O Mores!

I was at the airport recently in Los Angeles, and I could overhear the conversation of some younger Indians waiting for a flight from India. These youths were obviously raised in America, as they did not have accents, unlike their parents sitting next to them. The Indian youth, after debating their favorite rappers, began to discuss how recent DNA studies show that Indians are closely related to Sub-Saharan Africans. They then began to speak approvingly of India invading California, and went on to say that they should "wipe out all the whites." Now, the parents, seeing that I was listening, lightly admonished the youth, not really because of what they said, but only because others could hear.

This is now the norm across America and Europe. Invaders from the Orient, Asia, Africa, Central and South America are invading the first world, and they are intent only upon conquest. Each day invaders from Mexico pour into the Southwest. And they have the support of corporate backers and politicians too.

The Wall Street criminals, big business, and some politicians do not care about the United States as a historical entity, but only about the aggregate GDP, even if it means the dissolution of the US as a country. And as the aggregate GDP goes up, the per capita medium GDP goes down. Average Americans are making less now (adjusted for inflation) than they did in the 1970s – largely due to legal and illegal immigration increases. Large corporations have betrayed the United States, have sided with the third-world invaders, and thus have sided against Middle America.

La Raza, which supports increased immigration and has the open support of Wal-Mart and many politicians, has openly called for the extermination of the white race. Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, founder of La Raza, has proudly said: “We have an aging white America…. They are dying…. They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!” He then demands: “We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him.”

This should really be no surprise. With the exception of a very small upper class of pure European blood, most Mexicans are either Amerindian or Mestizo (mostly Amerindian with a few drops of Spaniard or African blood). They are not Western; genealogically they are Asiatic; and they despise the West. Recently they have demanded the purging of all "European elements" from their Mass and have called for the removal of "all white authors" from their schools’ reading lists. They in fact are children of Aztlan, intent upon reconquista, the retaking of the Southwest.

Mestizos too self-identify with terrorists. We know for a fact that Mexicans are helping terrorists sneak across the US-Mexico border. We know that many Mestizo groups are in contact with terrorist cells in India and Bangladesh. At a soccer game in Mexico recently, the crowd erupted in applause when a picture of Bin Laden was shown on the screen. Furthermore, as recently reported by the Christian Science Monitor, at least 200,000 Hispanics in the United States have recently converted to Islam, and this number is expected to increase exponentially.

There is a war going on, and it is the third-world invasion of America. It will not be fought between nations, but it will be fought in backyards and parking lots across America. Loyal Americans will take up arms, join militias, and defend their homeland.

War in the streets indeed will be the future, unless action is now taken. When the US was invaded in the 1950s, President Eisenhower responded with "Operation Wetback" and deported over one million Mexicans in less than a year. Our politicians today, however, say they are unable. Rather, they are unwilling. They have sided with third-world invaders and big business against their fellow Americans.

Some of the greatest traitors in American history are right before our eyes: GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, John McCain, Arlen Specter, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, Sam Brownback, “Aztlan” Linda Chavez, Alberto Gonzales, Carlos Gutierrez, Ted Kennedy, Barack Obama, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Linda Sanchez, Robert Menendez, Luis Gutierrez, Solomon Ortiz, and the list goes on and on. These miscreants have chosen Mexico, multicultural political correctness, and big business over hard-working Americans. They have betrayed Middle America.

Americans have been duped by the left-wing notion of a “proposition nation” and by myths about third-world assimilation, neither of which will occur. Historically, nations have been built upon blood and soil, kith and kin, ancestral rites, and genealogical ties. A real nation is but an extension of a tribe, and this realization should be shared by all traditionalists, conservatives, paleolibertarians, patriotic liberals, union democrats, and moderates. The “creedal nation” (one only has to believe in propositions to be a good citizen) is a lie; it is but a Trojan horse to implement the third-world invasion of America.

What can be done to stop this invasion? What are patriotic Americans to do? Become informed, be vigilant, join groups, buy arms, join militias, and prepare for potential conflict. We are under attack! Hostes delendi sunt!

William H. Calhoun is a writer, a farmer on his ancestral estate, paleoconservative, patriot, and a graduate of the University of Chicago. He may be reached at williamhcalhoun@yahoo.com">williamhcalhoun@yahoo.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right on target! Wake up America!

I agree that we should wake up and also be prepared. I read that if this invasion continues that the Hispanics will be the majority in prisons. We need to be vigilent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the USA's biggest threat is not the mexicans it is our citizens who are complacent and waiting for someone else to fix the problem. there is a grocery store in town that is entirely run by non English speaking... mexicans. i don't shop there and when people complain about to many mexicans in the area and how the government needs to do something. i tell them to not spend their money at any store that hires illegals and occasionally i have gotten the response 'but their prices are so good i can't stop.' my standard response is 'then don't complain, you are part of the problem'. ...that statement doesn't seem to work on helping me make friends... i guess who would want someone who does not support this country as a friend anyway.

Banned
    I was at the airport recently in Los Angeles, and I could overhear the conversation of some younger Indians waiting for a flight from India. These youths were obviously raised in America, as they did not have accents, unlike their parents sitting next to them. The Indian youth, after debating their favorite rappers, began to discuss how recent DNA studies show that Indians are closely related to Sub-Saharan Africans. They then began to speak approvingly of India invading California, and went on to say that they should "wipe out all the whites." Now, the parents, seeing that I was listening, lightly admonished the youth, not really because of what they said, but only because others could hear.
    Well I sure as hell hope that any American reading this would have responded to such outrageous comments by rising and taking the bastards to task, inviting them to leave this country and not return. Had I heard this, I would have walked over and asked them if they felt like starting "wiping out all the whites" by taking their best shot at me. And I'll tell you something else, I would not have let the matter drop. If it ended up that neither I nor the loudmouthed racists reached our destination because the confrontation resulted in airport security getting invloved, I would consider that a success because it would show these third world dirtbags that we are listening and that we are not prepared to roll over without a fight that they are not up for.

Let the Indians solve their problems in their country first. There has been fighting going on over religion and land between the Hindus and Seiks which has resulted in terrorist acts. Maybe the kids should have considered that solution first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)