Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIGRATION: TOO BAD THAT MEXICO'S FOX IS TICKED

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 8218.shtml

IMMIGRATION: TOO BAD THAT MEXICO’S FOX IS TICKED

By J. Grant Swank, Jr.
    MichNews.com
    May 16, 2005

America simply cannot absorb properly all the immigrants flooding across the border. It’s unreal. It’s stupid. It’s bordering on suicide â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yessiree!!! McCain and Kennedy....Salazar and Lieberman (don't forget those sponsors of the Act, Not to Act otherwise knows as the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act)....this is a farse proposed by Judases, Yessiree!!

But wait??? The President is beginning to sign on to stopping illegal immigration????

No.... he signed on to the RealIDAct.....lets see how FAST he builds the Fence!!

The President NEEDS TO SIGN ON TO STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BY SHUTTING HIS TRAP ABOUT:

"compassion"

AND OPENING HIS TRAP ABOUT:

"enforcement"

The President NEEDS TO SIGN ON TO A SOVEREIGN NATION THAT CREATES JOBS FOR CITIZENS BY SHUTTING HIS TRAP ABOUT"

"CAFTA"

AND OPENING HIS TRAP ABOUT:

"repealing NAFTA which has clearly proved itself a fraudulent Trade Agreement"

This President NEEDS TO ORDER INVESTIGATIONS BY THE IRS OF 501 C 3 Organizations and put an end to violatons of this status as public charities filtering tax exempt money into the ACLU, Catholic Church, Southern Poverty Law Center, and all these organizations:

"aiding and abetting criminal illegal immigration into the United States"

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

1. This President needs to "clean the decks" of traitors working on missions whose objective is globalism, open borders, and an end to the sovereign territory of the United States.

2. This President needs to order troops to the borders to seal them completely so that no one comes in or out without a Passport or Papers.

3. This President needs to start filing prosecutions of all those involved in this disaster including employers and tax exempt advocacy groups aiding and abetting this criminal activity.

4. This President needs to put Americans first every day he holds the title of President of the United States AND IF he doesn't know how to do that, he needs to resign or ask us what we want....405,000 Americans have signed a Petition which Bill O'Reilly has at FoxNews....outlining that we want the military on the border to assist Border Control....more will sign as they learn about it and have the means to access the Petition.

5. This President needs to deport illegals and stop aid to Mexico until Mexico secures its borders to stop the illegal emigration from their country to ours...we know this has been state-sponsored illegal emigration to the US....perhaps Bush didn't know....well....now he does.

The President only has two choices:

1. Do His Job

2. Lose It in Disgrace

To do this he must immediately come clean with the American People...and explain what he's been up to....to:

1. Regain Our Guarded Trust

Or we'll Impeach You Mr. President and Never Look Back!!

We are not going to let you hold that seat in the White House under the present conditions.....because we can't afford to. Our Nation is more important than Your Legacy.

Either get with the Program or Get that Limo Gassed Up!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Diesel

Nicely spoken Butterbean, may I add to tell Condi to change her speeches
    because she is next. It doesn't matter to me if yoy are black, white, brown
    or yellow. No country in history including bibilcal days ever conquered a
    nation by poor people and their government invading a prosperous nation
    without a military. That is pretty slick what thet and their government are
    doing. Think again, you have groups of Americans supporting illegal aliens, Amnesty International, senators, congressmen, the president of
    the USA, religious right (who probably have never read the Hebrew scrip
    ures when a land was captured by God's will).
    The only thing the invaders need to do is say 'we just want to work' but
    among themselves they say horrible things and hate Americans. How do
    I know I speak spanish they just don't know it. Their goal is to invade
    American and change the face of this land.
    Presently, they are getting everything they want. Aren't you beginning
    to see how arrogant they are? Many no longer want to work in the fields
    and many are trying to form unions for higher wages and more free perks.

Diesel--good point about their arrogance. It's true too, because the US Government has made them "untouchable" above the law at great risk and harm to the American People...and of course the Government AND the President knows it. How could they not? Bush already knows more about the harm, threat, risk, consequences than we will ever know. And yet, he continues on.....as if none of it matters.....one can only conclude it doesn't matter to him.

Personally, I think he has to go and we have to Impeach him.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DIESEL wrote
    Aren't you beginning
    to see how arrogant they are? Many no longer want to work in the fields
    and many are trying to form unions for higher wages and more free perks.
    Our friend in Arizona said this very thing last week. ARROGANT and NASTY! He's sensing that this is going to "BLOW UP" in the near future in that area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's going to blow up EVERYWHERE!!

Finally, Fox of Mexico stepped in his own mess....and now the Black Activists have their eye on the ball....and it's time they did. They have the highest unemployment of any group nationwide and highest level of poverty....all worsened by illegal immigration.

Also....wait until the Hispanics (legal and citizens) start to understand how they are affected....they have the second highest unemployment of all the groups.

Whites have the most unemployed...but of the three groups, the lowest rate.

I was waiting for Vinny Fox to get all "mouthy" and step in his own mess. He had to talk to Jesse Jackson AND Al Sharpton this week and APOLOGIZE for his racist statement that the immigrants from Mexico do work that "not EVEN the blacks will do". Pure racist statement...no way he can wiggle out of that one.

AND he was educated at Harvard......so much for that college. I used to think they were "it".

Funny how "just one bad grad can dumb you down".

Whats more is that many illegal (and legal) immigrants go join the Army, Marines, etc and get basic training then go AWOL and use their skills vs cops and rival gangs ... god help us if they ever get their hands on even a single M1 Abrams.

Like I said to JP on the other front page post, these are some of the most entertaining articles I have posted in a while.

http://www.alipac.us/article-411--0-0.html

IMMIGRATION: TOO BAD THAT MEXICO'S FOX IS TICKED

I must say I have enjoyed the previous lively posts. I agree with 99% of it. I am glad Fox step in it. It will serve to elevate the topic of illegals above the threshold of radar for a lot of individuals who are asleep on this topic. No doubt it will backfire on Fox for he has had to answer to Jesse and Al. Personally I think those two have said lots more racist things as well as the NAACP than Fox has. Anytime anyone who disagrees with Jesse or Al or the NAACP, they get called a "racist" right, wrong, or indeferent because they don't agree with whats been said. I'm tired of those using the word inappropriately. The NAACP is "racist" in nature, scope, and what they want to accomplish and that is the hell with white people and heaven to blacks. The NAACP has it now that they have convinced corporations to usher blacks to the front of the line and white folk take what is left all in the name of DIVERSITY. Diversity to corporation now means, fill the job with a black or a female. Nevermind if they may not be qualified, they are the right race or gender. Whatever happened to hiring the most qualified male or female, or most qualified black or white? Hiring quotes don't solve anything except make the company look good to outsiders. IT IS ONLY WHEN THE INDIVIDUAL GETS AN ADAQUATE EDUCATION THAT WILL ENABLE HIM/HER TO OBTAIN A SKILL TO BE EMPLOYABLE THAT WILL BE THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. Our politicians, Jesse, Al, and the NAACP cannot, will not understand this truth. They want to shortcircuit this truth to be the grand savior of their people. My friend it will not work, never has worked, and ain't gonna work in the long term. As far as illegals are concerned, there are laws on the books and WE NEED TO START ENFORCING THEM YESTERDAY! President Bush is someone I am glad who is president but ON THIS ISSUE HE IS WRONG! NO TO TEMPORARY WORKER STATUS. Whoever heard of labeling illegals with such a political correct term. True illegals perform lots of types of work. Our own CEOs and owners are the ones who are taking advantage of the illegals and taking advantage of you and I because they refuse to pay a decent wage. If illegals were deported as they should, trust me the economic supply and demand that works in our system will take care of that. You will not have to pass another law to accomplish this. SUPPLY AND DEMAND WORKS IN A FREE SOCIETY. IT IS GREED ON THE PART OF THOSE CEOs AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHO ARE FUELING ILLEGAL WORKERS IN THE COUNTRY NOT TO MENTION THE TYPICAL SLUMBER ATTITUDE OF THE AVERAGE U.S. CITIZEN. IS IT ASKING TOO MUCH FOR THE LAW TO BE APPLIED TO ILLEGALS AND THOSE WHO CIRCUMVENT THE LAW FOR THEIR OWN GREED? I DEMAND THAT THE CEOs AND BUSINESS OWNERS BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR OWN GREED. WILL OTHERS JOIN ME IN REQUIRING THEM TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR EMPLOYEES LEGAL CITIZENSHIP? This is our country and it is up to us to make sure laws are enforced. I can tell you it will not be the CEOs and business owners who want the law enforced. Demand law enforcement do their job or find someone who will get the job done. Demand politicians enforce the law or get out and we'll put someone else in who with get the job done!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

SraightShooter--Hold the corporate executives accountable and all the cheaters who network the employees to them, regardless of who they are or where they are. I agree 100%. The federal penalty for aiding and abetting the stay of an illegal alien in the US, just one, is up to 5 years in prison.

With respect to Bush, I was glad he was our President when I voted for him, but am no longer because of his position on illegal immigration, failure to enforce our laws, promoting CAFTA, and calling the Minutemen, Vigilantis, to name a few reasons.

IMHO, the man has sold out and is no longer working in our best interest which makes him very dangerous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast