Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello, Mr. Sanchez, I AM A JOBLESS AMERICAN! I have been since January of this year. I was LAID OFF from a dying business that catered to drywallers (guess who the majority of THOSE were!).

I haven't left my country to STEAL INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND LAY MY PROBLEMS AT THEIR FEET.

I am so sick and tired of their snot nosed sobbing "if this happened to you, you would do the same thing".

Well, it HAS "happened to me" and no, I have NOT broken ANY laws!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    "The U.S., all the time, has more benefits," he said.

Sanchez said he doesn't regret coming without documents because it was too expensive to pay a lawyer and then wait for permission to enter legally.
    I HATE THEIR ATITUDE!

I dont care how long they squat and how many kids they plop out, every single illegal alien should be deported.

NO MORE FREEBIES FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN SQUATTERS!

By the way, YOUR MAMA SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU THAT ITS RUDE TO SPEAK SPANSH IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW THE LANGUAGE. WE SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.
    My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!! Its VERY RUDE to speak your native language in front of another who does not know it. Americans are very put off by this. If you want respect-earn it by speaking the American language-ENGLISH. NO SE HABLA ESPANOL!!! There! You got it?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Immigration unease growing

The Lafayette resident says she often hears people talk negatively about her and her Spanish-speaking friends as they shop in grocery stores or elsewhere.
    Really? Any proof of what she is saying? Sounds like she made it up to me.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Where do I begin? This article is a treasure trove of debatable points. I'll do my best not to repeat previous replies

The Lafayette resident says she often hears people talk negatively about her and her Spanish-speaking friends as they shop in grocery stores or elsewhere. Until she switches to English.
    Would we be any more welcome speaking English at a grocery store in Mexico city? Would anyone consider it spiteful if we switched to Spanish just to illustrate we knew it but chose not to use it?

A survey of Spanish-speaking Lafayette-area residents by a Purdue University professor reveals an increasing number of Hispanics being treated unfairly or unkindly in 2007 compared with 2006
    Due to cultural differences in gestures and an obvious language barrier, how could they objectively discern the motivation, much less the action of English speakers practicing American cultural values?

Even if the results were accurate, there were a million more Hispanics here in 2007 than 2006 so, statistically, no relative increase can be deduced.

Ironically, he said, he felt more respected when he was an unauthorized worker than he does now that he has gained legal status.
    Congratulations! Now you know how we feel.

Groups on both sides of the immigration debate have difficulty agreeing on the economic impact of unauthorized immigrants.
    Here's a clue, one side calculates solely by adding benefits. The other calculates by adding benefits AND subtracts costs. How do you balance your checkbook, anyway?

The group cites a 1997 study by the National Research Council that showed each immigrant to the United States paid on average $80,000 more in his or her lifetime than used in services.
    That's just wonderful, only they forgot to conduct the other million dollar study to discern between legal and illegal immigrants in their findings.

permission to stay after paying a fine and agreeing to go to the end of the line to become American citizens.
    Earth to Zippy, America IS the front of the line! You can't live here and be in the back of the line to get ....HERE. That's like waiting for an airline ticket from inside the plane, while those already with tickets wait in the terminal.

"People who do not have anything are homeless. They have to do something to take care of their families."
    Most homeless people can't find a spouse. Those that do rarely think having children is such a hot idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12