Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration and Usurpation Elites, Power, and the People’s W

For those of you that have not signed up for emails from the center for immigration studies, I strongly urge you to do so!

Immigration and Usurpation
    Power, and the People’s Will

July 2006

http://www.cis.org/articles/2006/back706.html
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Good job, and great idea - I signed up.

ohflyingone,

That was an excellent article. I was just backtracking to see if anyone posted it yet.

This article is long, but worth reading. It gives some insight into the diabolical thinking of our corrupt politicians and the Latino's mind. Here are the author's credentials, just so you can see where it is coming from.

Fredo Arias-King from March 1999 to July 2000 was an aide to presidential candidate Vicente Fox Quesada of Mexico, largely handling the foreign relations of the campaign along with Dr. Carlos Salazar, who handled the foreign relations of Fox’s party, the PAN. After the July 2000 victory, Arias-King declined government jobs but agreed to represent the PAN at both the Republican and the Democratic national conventions in Philadelphia and Los Angeles, respectively. In 14 trips to Washington and to both party conventions, he spoke extensively to U.S. public figures, including 80 members of Congress, about the bilateral relationship. His role in the Fox campaign has been recognized in several books published in Mexico. A Harvard-trained businessman and Sovietologist, his academic work focuses on the post-communist transitions, and he is the founding editor of Demokratizatsiya: The Journal of Post-Soviet Democratization, published in Washington.