Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Imported Illegals Take Jobs From Honolulu Workers

Honolulu, Hawaii – Illegal Mexican workers are being imported to Honolulu as a form of cheap labor and are taking many jobs from many local workers.

In the short video below, illegal roofers are arrested working at the Honolulu airport. Where are our presidential candidates on this issue? How will they stop this?

Video: http://www.lastreporter.com/?p=877

Re: Imported Illegals Take Jobs From Honolulu Workers

Quote Originally Posted by conrad
    Honolulu, Hawaii – Illegal Mexican workers are being imported to Honolulu as a form of cheap labor and are taking many jobs from many local workers.

In the short video below, illegal roofers are arrested working at the Honolulu airport. Where are our presidential candidates on this issue? How will they stop this?

Video: http://www.lastreporter.com/?p=877
    In Michigan roofers lost jobs to illegal Mexican aliens, but our governor Granholm could have cared less. They hate the middle class.

Boats and Planes are bringing them in, are we sure the planes and boats are being checked here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE and DHS should be checking I.D's for all flights leaving the mainland U.S. to Hawaii...illegal aliens aren't supposed to be boarding commerical flights...sounds like most of these illegals are using fake/fraudulent i.d's and/or the agents at the airline counters aren't really checking either.....time to get ICE to investigate...every major U.S. airline flies to Hawaii from the mainland.

My brother-inlaw is a union roofer. He told me that there is three hispanics that work on his crew, whom don`t speak English, and all have the same name, first and last. They make 35 an hour. I guess no American will do that job Give me a break, what a bunch of lies
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

And they use fake everything and use each others to fill out I-9s -(I-9sharing)

No E-Verifying is done so everyone is roaming the whole country and taxpayers have been footing the bills for over twenty years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    And they use fake everything and use each others to fill out I-9s -(I-9sharing)

No E-Verifying is done so everyone is roaming the whole country and taxpayers have been footing the bills for over twenty years.

NO JOBS, EMPLOYERS USE STATE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICES TO COLLECT I-9'S AND NO VERIFYING REQUIRED; A WAY TO HIRE ILLEGALS OVER HIRING AMERICANS WORKERS.
    Can you explain how state unemployment offices are used to collect I-9's? I would like to document this process if it is going on Michigan and give copies to my state senators.

Michigan has 8.9 percent unemployment rate, highest in nation, a large percentage of these were high-tech workers who lost their jobs when cheap replacement workers were bought in from India.

vmonkey has gone a little off the deep end about the I-9 forms. The I-9 is a Department of Justice form/ Immigration services form that employers use to verify work eligibilty. Employers/Managers/Personel/Human resources, etc. verify certain document(s) and record that they have verified the document on the I-9 form. Some companies photocopy info also, for protection I guess, although it is not required.
    The E-Verify program would be a good business practice to my wa of thinking.

mbrown: No one verifies in this deep water is what you miss in the shallow waters.

Since 1986 I-9 forms have not been required to be federal, state, or local verified for accuracy of illegals being in America, so how can these forms hold water.

related post on I-9S Falsehood:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-131673-i9s.html

Believe me, there is not one city, town or state that hasnt been INVADED by these ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are everywhere and even though states are clamping down on illegal immigration, our federal government has completely ignored it. It is sickening.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast