Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    swatchick wrote:

Most prisons in the U.S. are overcrowded and if we deported all illegals doing time, just think how much more room their would be and thereby safer for guards and other prison staff not to mention the savings for taxpayers.
    What's to stop them from coming right back and taking up where they left off? I might agree with you if our border was secured, but unfortunately that is not the case.
    I agree MW. These guys are going to come right back. While none of us want to pay for them to be imprisoned, do we really want them to be free to rape, rob, and murder in the U.S. again? The only solution is border security. None of this other BS, and immigration reform matters until we can CLOSE our borders.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    swatchick wrote:

Most prisons in the U.S. are overcrowded and if we deported all illegals doing time, just think how much more room their would be and thereby safer for guards and other prison staff not to mention the savings for taxpayers.
    What's to stop them from coming right back and taking up where they left off? I might agree with you if our border was secured, but unfortunately that is not the case.
    I agree MW. These guys are going to come right back. While none of us want to pay for them to be imprisoned, do we really want them to be free to rape, rob, and murder in the U.S. again? The only solution is border security. None of this other BS, and immigration reform matters until we can CLOSE our borders.
    Maybe we can pay Americans to build more prisons, or do labor camps like that sheriff in AZ? (or is it NM?)

(mod edit)
    Rule violation 2.5
    '58 Airedale

Idea

Why don't they take them all and send them on the front lines in Iraq Since they love our country so much and want to take over
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Re: Idea

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    Why don't they take them all and send them on the front lines in Iraq Since they love our country so much and want to take over
    \
    This is a great idea send them to Iraq!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12