Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Incompetent President

Hmmm...let me see...violence and lawlessness along our southern border spreading into the U.S., homegrown and foreign terrorists residing within our borders, the largest trade and budget deficits in history, millions of middle class jobs going overseas or taken by H1B holders and illegal aliens here, a quagmire of a war half a world away to the tune of thousands of lost U.S. lives and billions of dollars, and this president continues to jet set around the world spreading Democracy while slowly stripping we American's of ours. Only in America.

What really strikes me as strange is I sent a scathing letter to the Mexican Embassy in DC dealing with the lack of support from Mexico pertaining to unchecked illegal immigration, fraudulent documentation and a host of other issues. I also told them, based on an article I read, they know the name and location of one of the kingpin's behind the fraudulent document production and distribution market and if they were serious about being a partner in controlling illegal immigration they should arrest him. One week later I heard on CNN they did exactly that. Just coincidence?????????? Wish I knew.

What did an aide hear Bush say about the constitution? "It is just a G-d damn piece of paper".

Re: Incompetent President

At work today at break we were watching CNN. I made a comment about how I can not stand prez bush. My coworkers said he was great. So I asked them what has he done for working Americans. I asked them what has the done that has been good for American as a whole. All they could say was that he caught those terrorist and if he hadn't done what he's done so far we would be at war by now with more countries.
    I told them that they like him because of the tax breaks wealthy people get. No one had anything to say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Hmmm...let me see...violence and lawlessness along our southern border spreading into the U.S., homegrown and foreign terrorists residing within our borders, the largest trade and budget deficits in history, millions of middle class jobs going overseas or taken by H1B holders and illegal aliens here, a quagmire of a war half a world away to the tune of thousands of lost lives and billions of dollars, and this president continues to jet set around the world spreading Democracy while slowly stripping American's of theirs. Only in America.
    We the People. You the Invader

He did help to eliminate the marriage penalty tax--that did help me.

Otherwise.......you fill in the rest....
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!