Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah,but Judy we would not want to offend anyone even though they are NOT immigrants in my eyes,but just a hoard of persons taking advantage of our system and reaping all the benefits and money they can and then they scram!

Although in their eyes we are bad people and lazy since we believe in capitalism and making a good living.

Which by the way our good way didn't just come because we work but because persons before us FOUGHT for what we have today. The days when men and women stood up against corporations and their hired THUGS ! And gradually we gained more fair practices and pay and safety conditions.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

If they cant respect our country and our culture, then they dont belong here.
    You are so right red. When in Rome do as the Romans do. One should always respect the culture of the country they are in, if they don't like it they should leave.
    Funny you bring that up, in Ancient Rome if a foreigner ever made a insulting statement like that to a Roman Citizen, Praetorian guards would have killed you on the spot as an enemy of Rome.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123