Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Indian tech support quits due to abuse from UK callers

Apparently people who pay for tech support are getting nasty when they can't understand a damn thing the tech support says:
    http://observer.guardian.co.uk/internat ... 71,00.html

GO BRITS!!

BO AMERICANS!!

The Indians came over here and recruited our jobs through a bunch of slick guys who I saw interviewed on television. They have big financial summaries that they carried around to our industry and solicited their business.

They also have a Caucus in OUR CONGRESS. The Indian Caucus.....in OUR CONGRESS!!

So.....give 'em heck Brits and Americans!!

Americans want to be serviced by Americans. PERIOD.

So, I hope their owners have now gotten the message and they bring those jobs back to the United States so we may be served by our OWN PEOPLE. Customer service is a tricky part of business....and here is RULE NO.1----the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT...and if you can't handle the heat of that kitchen rule, then you better quit and get out of the kitchen.

They also probably didn't know what they were doing and this angered the customers even more.

Every American and probably the Brits too KNOW that those people on the other end of the phone stole jobs from the United States and possible Great Britain.

This JOB-SHARING is OVER. We aren't going to share our jobs with other nations. Period.

We're done with this CRAP.

17.67% of Americans live below the poverty line because they can't find jobs.

34% of Black Americans live below the poverty line because they can't find jobs.

WE have no jobs to give to anyone except the 17.67% of Americans who are living the nightmare of poverty in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hacks me to no end to get an Indian on the phone when I need tech help. Between my southern accent and their whatever-it-is accent, we might as well be on two different planets.

My former employer, GE, is one of the worst culprits. They were doing this years ago and globalism is their middle name. But they are not alone. The multinationals push globalist agendas on our politicians. They don't care if their factories are in Des Moines or Shanghai. They just want the cheapest raw material and labor. So thank your multinationals that populate the big board for a lot of this crap.
    When we gonna wake up?

I always insist on speaking with someone in the U.S. and they can usually transfer me. If not I call corpporate.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I bought the XP OS a year ago but it wouldn't take my serial number and when I called tech support, I got an Indian and an hr later we still could not understand each other enough to even get past what the serial number was! This is INSANE. If I am good enough to spend $250 on an OS, I am good enough to get a frikkin American for tech support! Let Indians help Indians!!

We Americans are being used for our buying power, while the service we recieve in return is declining. Have you ever bought anything from Walmart? Man the mop I bought busted the second time I used it. The silverware I bought rusted. And the answering machine phone I bought has a battery that decharges within ten minutes of using the damn phone. This is the kind of "bargain" I came to expect from this imported Chinese crap so I stopped shopping there.

BobC, you said a mouthful. We are selling our souls to China so we can buy $29 VCR's at WallyWorld. What's worse, while we are undermining our own economy, we are building theirs which means they have more money to buy more arms, build up their military and the time is coming when they will use it.

They are already threatening Taiwan and pushing Japan. When they are strong enough, they will challenge us and someday they could come to dominate us. It may not be that far away. Sometimes I fell like a voice crying in the wilderness about this, but mark my words, China will be big, ugly, bad news for us in the future.

I say boycott China (if you can!).
    When we gonna wake up?

Scarecrow I do videogames for a living and Ubisoft in China is offering American game artists 12K signing bonuses just to come over there and train THEM to take our jobs. This is a communist country and that door is completely open now.

"who left the door open?"

I like this article. Like I said, I refuse to speak with anyone who isn’t in the Untied States. Perhaps US companies will learn that we Americans are not going to take it anymore. I am tired of people half way around the globe having access to my sensitive information..
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BobC, I hate to say it, but China is going to be an even worse problem than illegals over time (if that's possible). We will have the illegals undermining our country from within and China increasingly dominating us from without. Talk about a scary scenario!

We must wake the rest of America up.
    When we gonna wake up?