Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Inflatable sex dolls to fight Mexican machismo

http://today.reuters.co.uk

Inflatable sex dolls to fight Mexican machismo
    Thu Mar 9, 2006 1:02 AM GMT

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico is deploying an army of inflatable sex dolls dressed as office executives in a head-turning publicity campaign against workplace harassment of women in the famously macho country.

Timed to coincide with International Women's Day on Wednesday, the advertisements show sex dolls with staring eyes and gaping red mouths dressed in suits and sitting at computers.

"No woman should be treated like an object. Sexual harassment is degrading and it's a crime," says a voice-over at the end of a television ad, which shows a man walking past one of the dolls and casually stroking her shoulder.

Machismo runs deep in Mexico, where it is common for men to have mistresses. Some even set them up in a second home.

Women generally earn less than male colleagues and have fewer opportunities for promotion. Inappropriate behaviour towards women in work situations is also not unusual.

Mexico's national institute for women said the ads -- which will run on television, radio, print media and billboards from mid-March -- were aimed at stirring up controversy and symbolised the use of women as sexual objects.

Mexican law is often not on the side of women.

The age of consent varies from state to state, but can be as young as 12. And with abortion frowned upon by the Catholic majority, numerous rape victims are pressured by courts and medical workers into having children they do not want.

Surveys show countless women are beaten at home.

The anti-harassment campaign comes on the heels of a campaign to combat violence against women, which showed prominent women photographed with bruised and cut faces.

Mexican President Vicente Fox has headed a series of campaigns against sexism and other discrimination in his five years in office.

However, he caused a stir earlier this year when he made a joking reference to women as "washing machines with two legs."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

consider

The mexican government better hope they bought the heavy(plastic) mil sexdolls, given the power of the latin machismo. g

Is this what they did with all that aid $$$ we gave them?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The age of consent varies from state to state, but can be as young as 12.
    Surveys show countless women are beaten at home.
    Like Bush says, "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande...".
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Re: Inflatable sex dolls to fight Mexican machismo

Mexican President Vicente Fox has headed a series of campaigns against sexism and other discrimination in his five years in office.

However, he caused a stir earlier this year when he made a joking reference to women as "washing machines with two legs."
    Vicente Fox should be barred from entering the United States for any purpose ever again and every Mexican Consulate should be closed by 5 pm this Friday with all human contents deported permanently.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Link to these pictures added to the homepage with the article

http://www.alipac.us/article-1097-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have known a woman for years and she left her American husband(a good man) for an illegal Mexican whom she is now married to. I have ran into her several times the last couple of months and she has black eyes and bruises, she says her new husband gave her. I asked if she called the law and she said no, they are not sure if their marriage is legal and she is afraid the authorities will deport him because he had fake papers and driver's license. I told her that she was an idiot for taking that abuse, but she seems to think that she in some way deserved it
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Mexico's national institute for women said the ads -- which will run on television, radio, print media and billboards from mid-March -- were aimed at stirring up controversy and symbolised the use of women as sexual objects.
    Is that why they made them with big gaping mouths.

wow - its nice to see the milllions of dollars the illegal aliens are sending back to mexico are being put to good use.
    wait - are you sure those aren't jeb Bushes old ones?

have known a woman for years and she left her American husband(a good man) for an illegal Mexican whom she is now married to. I have ran into her several times the last couple of months and she has black eyes and bruises, she says her new husband gave her. I asked if she called the law and she said no, they are not sure if their marriage is legal and she is afraid the authorities will deport him because he had fake papers and driver's license. I told her that she was an idiot for taking that abuse, but she seems to think that she in some way deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I have known a woman for years and she left her American husband(a good man) for an illegal Mexican whom she is now married to. I have ran into her several times the last couple of months and she has black eyes and bruises, she says her new husband gave her. I asked if she called the law and she said no, they are not sure if their marriage is legal and she is afraid the authorities will deport him because he had fake papers and driver's license. I told her that she was an idiot for taking that abuse, but she seems to think that she in some way deserved it
    She reaped what she sowed. In other words what goes around comes around. Most divorces (at least 2/3rd) are initiated by women and more often than not, not because the man is physically violent, a philanderer or an abandoner. I have much more sympathy for the “good” and abandoned husband than the wife who cheated on and left him – and left him for an illegal alien. Women who leave good men typically give excuses such as not feeling appreciated, they just grew apart, boredom, taken for granted, they married too early or too late in life, they’re not well-matched anymore, there was a "lack of" communication, etc. Men who leave their wives use these excuses too and there is almost always another woman in the background.

As someone whose long-time hubby had an affair with a married mother of three and left the kids and me, all I can say is that women who frivolously quit their marriages make the betrayed and abandoned wives look bad too. I speak from experience and having communicated a great deal with very angry men who have been rejected and forced through the divorce extortion racket and now resent women. They despise liberal feminists; feminists are entrenched in the divorce industry. More than one man claimed to be a feminazi hunter.

If your marriage needs reviving then revive it. If you've grown apart well, you can grow back together again. Bored people are boring and the one usually doing the griping and leaving is just as much at fault for the marital woes. The bored and unappreciative spouse is usually being unfaithful too. What the marital quitters who have affairs fail to mention or realize is: (a) they are telling lies and keeping secrets; (b) they are staying as far apart from their spouse as possible; and (c) they are communicating as little or as confusingly as possible. Normally it's not that the marriage was so bad as to cause the affair; rather the marriage was workable or at least savable before one spouse had an affair and then the affair destroyed the marriage.

Marriage ain't all ham hocks and home fries. Sometimes unpleasant and stressful life situations can precede a breakup.

It almost always takes two to tango or to make a marriage work – or not work - but with today’s' divorce laws one spouse can unilaterally decide to leave the other spouse and any children with flimsy excuses or even no excuse at all - and the courts almost always side in the favor of the abandoning spouse. The divorce petitioners win and the divorce defendants have no recourse nor are they allowed a defense.

Child custody, support, alimony and 100% of the marital assets ought in most cases go to the abandoned spouse. Ditto too that the other man/women should suffer financially for interfering in and wrecking a marriage especially when minor children are involved. Yes, it is possible to "steal" someone away from his or her marriage.

Here’s a link to a good article. I will be adding comments here at this link soon and tie the issue with the issue of illegal aliens:
    https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-90888-.html#90888
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me