Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point, Scubayons! I'll be they would quickly change their tunes if their livelihoods were in jeopardy.

It is real easy to be liberal with someone else's hard earned money and easy to dispense with someone else's well-being. But when the chickens come home to roost, it is a whole other story.

I don't know, these people are so dense, they probably wouldn't even understand that!
    When we gonna wake up?

No--they won't understand it. If they can't understand what the "Unwelcome Wave" is, they sure won't understand how it could affect their own jobs! That editorial was WAY OUT THERE!!

Scarecrow--you must watch O'Reilly!! KEEPING IT PITHY!!! Don't BLOVIATE! Or be vociferous!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The following was what I sent to the Journal. I am sure they will not print it.

I am writing to the Journal in response to the editoral entitled "An Unwelcome Wave". That was the worst piece of garbage I have ever read in the Journal although others came in a close second.

Did it ever occur to you that these illegals are here at the expense of us legals? Sure they are contributing as you pointed out but not what you are alluding to. They contribute to increased fatalities and the injured on the highway because they shouldn't be driving (with no insurance) in the first place. They contribute to monetary loses for emergency rooms at hospitals that us legals have to make up one way or the other. They contribute to increased crime for law enforcement to deal with. They contribute to lower educational scores in the classroom. They contribute to less education for our young people because teachers spend valuable time teaching illegals who cannot speak or understand English. Are you so ignorant or ill informed that you do not realize those contributions?

I resent the proporganda and misinformed, misleading and outright garbage you tried to fill the minds of unsuspecting individuals with. I am proud to say I dropped the Journal years ago. If I had not, I certainly would have today. Your paper is straight out of the leftists bleeding heart liberals and the ACLU. Your paper and the article is a disgrace to us legals.

Do you think the ingnoring of immigration laws is a good thing like the president and our wonderful businesses who employee illegals? I wonder just how many illegals the Journal employes?

If the law is not applied to illegals, just how long to you think legals will continue to abide by the law? It is my hope the MinuteMen Project will get to NC ASAP.

I hope you editors for the Journal get a grip someday or retire early. You are clueless.

I am under no illusion that this letter will be printed.

Very sincerely,
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

they seem to forget it was the Minutemen and volunteers that fought and died for them to have 'freedom of the press' and the volunteers that keep us free
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Here's what I sent. I threw in a jab about their job not being safe.

This letter is in response to your editorial entitled "An Unwelcomed Wave".

The Minuteman Project has done exactly what it was intended to do: bring national attention to the open borders of the US. Your feeble editorial is proof of that. I and many others will welcome the Minutemen in NC. These people have NOT taken the law into their own hands; they have simply brought to the attention of the nation the importance in border protection.

Those taking jobs of US citizens aren’t the only ones crossing the borders, both northern and southern, but they are bad enough. These people have reeked havoc on our healthcare systems (dozens of hospitals in CA have already gone bankrupt), our social services system and especially on our over-burdened educational system. When you throw in numerous terrorists who are crossing the borders each day, the US is heading straight for a national disaster.

I’ve also read on-line that bilingual reporters are being recruited by major media organizations. Of course, these reporters would work for 1/3 to 1/2 the salary current reporters receive. Is your job as safe as you seem to think it is?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Editor:

What disrespect this article showed to the citizens of North Carolina and American Citizens outraged by the illegal immigration problem in the United States.

What preference you showed to foreign nationals in our country illegally stealing jobs, stealing opportunities, stealing benefits and causing their share of murders, rapes, molestations, drug running, smuggling, accidents, death, fear, concern, terror and worry for American Citizens.

How dare a newspaper threaten the American People with the affirmation that these people here illegally aren’t going anywhere!! How dare you print an opinion that they are here to stay and that they pay taxes? Who are you kidding? What proof of this do you have? Do the unemployed mother and 4 children pay taxes? How much tax do they pay? You don’t KNOW anything about their taxes. You don’t know what they pay of if they pay. You don’t even know how many work or don’t work. You don’t know how many Americans are on welfare, unemployment and stuck without livelihoods because they were displaced by your foreign aliens.

You obviously haven’t read the Harvard University Study that shows American Workers are losing $200 BILLION a year in deflated wages and salaries because of excess immigration into the United States.

How dare you discuss the Minute Men? Have you ever seen a Minute Man Project? Have you ever seen a Minute Man? Would you even recognize a Minute Man if one walked right up to you and stared you in the face? What is a Minute Man to you? Who do you think the Minute Men are?

You showed an incredibly hurtful and disappointing bias today in your article that is against America and against Americans. You showed an amazing and inexplicable bias in favor of foreign aliens here illegally hurting Americans in every manner possible.

That means you are on the side of foreign agents of foreign governments breaking our laws.

That means you are anti-American.

That means you are on the wrong side of this line drawn in the sand.

That means you’re with the Globalists trying to end our nation at the expense of American Citizens and 229 years of our history that’s created the Greatest Free Republic in the history of the world.

That means….well….you know what that means.

Disloyalty to America and the people of the United States is not a new thing but it is a surprising thing to see in an editorial from Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Americans are fed up with this issue and everyone playing a hand in it and patience is wearing thin.

So, let me tell you who I think is making a contribution and is here to stay….the Minute Men.

Now let me tell you who supports the Minute Men…..250,000,000 American Citizens.

Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Dear Editor:

What disrespect this article showed to the citizens of North Carolina and American Citizens outraged by the illegal immigration problem in the United States.

Sixx says: This is totally disrespectful. The people of North Carolina should be outraged. And they should be in the streets of Raleigh TONIGHT kicking backsides and taking names. I feel violated and I live in TEXAS.

What preference you showed to foreign nationals in our country illegally stealing jobs, stealing opportunities, stealing benefits and causing their share of murders, rapes, molestations, drug running, smuggling, accidents, death, fear, concern, terror and worry for American Citizens.

Sixx says: With a fool like bush in office, this is believable. Sad but true.

How dare a newspaper threaten the American People with the affirmation that these people here illegally aren’t going anywhere!! How dare you print an opinion that they are here to stay and that they pay taxes? Who are you kidding? What proof of this do you have? Do the unemployed mother and 4 children pay taxes? How much tax do they pay? You don’t KNOW anything about their taxes. You don’t know what they pay of if they pay. You don’t even know how many work or don’t work. You don’t know how many Americans are on welfare, unemployment and stuck without livelihoods because they were displaced by your foreign aliens.

Sixx says: Right on, Judy. Once again, I need not say MORE.

You obviously haven’t read the Harvard University Study that shows American Workers are losing $200 BILLION a year in deflated wages and salaries because of excess immigration into the United States.

Sixx says: And there are elements to that cost that can not be calculated.
    Families lost. Homes forclosed on. Drugs and alcohol abuse. Women that have been beaten. Children without support. People in prison for trying to feed their family.

How dare you discuss the Minute Men? Have you ever seen a Minute Man Project? Have you ever seen a Minute Man? Would you even recognize a Minute Man if one walked right up to you and stared you in the face? What is a Minute Man to you? Who do you think the Minute Men are?

Sixx says: If they don't know now, check out the TEXAS MMP.
    We are going to make HISTORY. They will recognize here soon enough, Judy. I double damn gurantee

You showed an incredibly hurtful and disappointing bias today in your article that is against America and against Americans. You showed an amazing and inexplicable bias in favor of foreign aliens here illegally hurting Americans in every manner possible.

That means you are on the side of foreign agents of foreign governments breaking our laws.

That means you are anti-American.

That means you are on the wrong side of this line drawn in the sand.

That means you’re with the Globalists trying to end our nation at the expense of American Citizens and 229 years of our history that’s created the Greatest Free Republic in the history of the world.

That means….well….you know what that means.

Disloyalty to America and the people of the United States is not a new thing but it is a surprising thing to see in an editorial from Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Americans are fed up with this issue and everyone playing a hand in it and patience is wearing thin.

So, let me tell you who I think is making a contribution and is here to stay….the Minute Men.

Now let me tell you who supports the Minute Men…..250,000,000 American Citizens.

Judy
    Sixx says: Nuff Said
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GREAT LETTERS! ALL OF THEM. Now, THAT is what I call bombarding!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Great letters, especially Judy's. Way to go Jud'!

One suggestion. Everytime I write a letter that exceeds their word count, in this case the Journal allows 200 words, they edit out much of what I really wanted to say.

There is no guarantee they will print it all anyway, if they even print the letter, but if you keep it under 200 words and refrain from name-calling, they may print the whole thing.

If you just want to let the editors know what you think and don't care if it gets printed, fire away!!!
    When we gonna wake up?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast